FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 203 of 257 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
    Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      "Hey man, I didn't know, no need to get your mane in a knot." He said defensively, taking two more shots, the world shifted slightly, but he wasn't going to give in. "Your jokes aren't funny, why the hell do you think I left in the first place? Because of the shit YOU said!" He downed three more, now he wasent doing too hot, but in the back of his mind he knew he needed to keep himself together, for Blinkies sake if not his own.
      Silver's vision skewed slightly, and he willed it back, still burning inside and wanting to beat Black with this. Once the shots were poured, he downed three of them, and took a small sip of his coke, "Oh, SURE. You didn't know... didn't you notice how she ran off?! And you? Leave because of me? I call bullshit..." Silver's words were starting to slur a bit, since this was the roughest drinking he's ever done, then drank two more.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smiled at the sizely pegasus, and nodded. "Sure, why not? Tonight is a night for new things." She took a little sip, and grinned, the sweet flavor frolicking in her mouth. "That's pretty fantastic, Arpi. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what are you planning to do? Y'know, once you get out of here."

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      He gave the drinking stallions a glance, before taking his drink back and taking another sip. "Well, I'm something of a composer, so I plan to work that as well as my singing. Perhaps audition in some cities for ensembles. We'll see what the future brings." He chuckled lightly. "...I know my near future is going to involve keeping those two from killing each other, then helping them nurse their hangovers over the weekend... it's things like that that make me glad I only really have a taste for lighter alcohol."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver's vision skewed slightly, and he willed it back, still burning inside and wanting to beat Black with this. Once the shots were poured, he downed three of them, and took a small sip of his coke, "Oh, SURE. You didn't know... didn't you notice how she ran off?! And you? Leave because of me? I call bullshit..." Silver's words were starting to slur a bit, since this was the roughest drinking he's ever done, then drank two more.
      Blackwing grabbed the bottle and started chugging, not bothering to even pour shots anymore. After about three solid mouthfuls he slammed it back on the table, his throat set ablaze, his mind nearly wrecked. "I was with Blinkie all day you moron! I couldn't have cared LESS what was happening if I had know! I didn't know, so stop complaining, and get the fuck over it!" Blackwing was amazed that he hadn't either passed out at this point, or thrown up. He wasn't about to lose this match.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie cringed at the slam, and sighed, looking to Arpi. "..um..Blackwing doesn't get this mad all the time, does he? Because, if he does.." She drank a bit from the bottle, and shook her head. "Anyways, I'm hoping to make it big in the mineral business, selling at high prices and high standards."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      Blackwing grabbed the bottle and started chugging, not bothering to even pour shots anymore. After about three solid mouthfuls he slammed it back on the table, his throat set ablaze, his mind nearly wrecked. "I was with Blinkie all day you moron! I couldn't have cared LESS what was happening if I had know! I didn't know, so stop complaining, and get the fuck over it!" Blackwing was amazed that he hadn't either passed out at this point, or thrown up. He wasn't about to lose this match.
      "Y'Know.... Maybe I just like pickin on ya man... Candi just LEFT! Didn't even say a proper goodbye!" Silver snatched the bottle off the bar, and took a mouthful, "Aaaggggggggggggh that burns..." Silver started crying, remembering Candi, "Fucking Celestia Damnit... she just... left..." Silver's feelings were flowing freely, no longer blocked by his own means, "All I kinda have is you and Arpe man... I love ya both..." He laid his head on the bar.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie cringed at the slam, and sighed, looking to Arpi. "..um..Blackwing doesn't get this mad all the time, does he? Because, if he does.." She drank a bit from the bottle, and shook her head. "Anyways, I'm hoping to make it big in the mineral business, selling at high prices and high standards."
      "No, not really. Usually, he's just snarky. It takes a little getting used to at first but after a while, you start to wonder how you ever lived without it." He chuckled lightly. "I'm sure you'll do well, BLinkie. Now... if you'll excuse me, I have a stallion to comfort a bit." Arpi finished off his drink, then got up, walked over to Silver's stool, and hugged the grey pegasus gently. "It'll be okay, Sil..."

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Y'Know.... Maybe I just like pickin on ya man... Candi just LEFT! Didn't even say a proper goodbye!" Silver snatched the bottle off the bar, and took a mouthful, "Aaaggggggggggggh that burns..." Silver started crying, remembering Candi, "Fucking Celestia Damnit... she just... left..." Silver's feelings were flowing freely, no longer blocked by his own means, "All I kinda have is you and Arpe man... I love ya both..." He laid his head on the bar.
      Blackwing reached for the bottle and took one more gulp. He looked over and saw Silvers head on the bar, thinking he had passed out."Ha! I win! In your face you rotten piece of...." Blackwings head slammed down into the table, out like a light with no signs of waking up any time soon. In the back of his mind, he knew he had ruined his evening with Blinkie, he would make up for it though, somehow. But for now he was asleep.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "No, not really. Usually, he's just snarky. It takes a little getting used to at first but after a while, you start to wonder how you ever lived without it." He chuckled lightly. "I'm sure you'll do well, BLinkie. Now... if you'll excuse me, I have a stallion to comfort a bit." Arpi finished off his drink, then got up, walked over to Silver's stool, and hugged the grey pegasus gently. "It'll be okay, Sil..."
      Silver sniffled slightly, hugging Apre back, speaking in his drunken slur, tears still flowing, "I love ya man~ I mean that.... Y-You've like the best colt ever!"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Silver sniffled slightly, hugging Apre back, speaking in his drunken slur, tears still flowing, "I love ya man~ I mean that.... Y-You've like the best colt ever!"
      Arpeggio patted Silver's back, nuzzling him. "Thanks, Silver. I love you, too. I'll always be here for you." He looked at Blinkie. "Blinkie, I'll take these two back to the dorm area... Blackie's passed out. I'm sorry if you were expecting a more enjoyable night..."