FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 200 of 257 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
    Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "I always thought it was 19... but I suppose it doesn't much matter, right?" He chuckled, following Silver in. "Mmm... this should be fun, I think."
      Silver shrugged a bit and replied, "Either way, people say I look 20, so it really doesn't." They had entered in a quiet moment in the music, then it started building up again, making Silver have to shout to make Arpe hear him, "I wonder where Blackie and Blinkie are."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver shrugged a bit and replied, "Either way, people say I look 20, so it really doesn't." They had entered in a quiet moment in the music, then it started building up again, making Silver have to shout to make Arpe hear him, "I wonder where Blackie and Blinkie are."
      "I'm sure they're somewhere around here, Sil." He chuckled a bit, standing on his hind legs for a moment to look around.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver looked up as the physically bigger pegasus loomed over the crowd. He felt smaller than usual standing there next to him. "Knowing how Blackie was last time. They might be over at the bar," Silver said plainly up to Arpe, "Can you see him?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Yeah. They're over at the bar. C'mon, buddy." He smiled and went back on all four hooves, starting to walk over that way. "Heh. Wonder what kind of drinks they have..."

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie looked around, knowing that if she wanted to party hard, she's have to go strong. So, after going over the menu one more time, she finally selected vodka shots. She shrugged, looking around for a bit. "Well, might as well give it a go. Order of vodka shots for me. What're you gonna get, Blackie?"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie looked around, knowing that if she wanted to party hard, she's have to go strong. So, after going over the menu one more time, she finally selected vodka shots. She shrugged, looking around for a bit. "Well, might as well give it a go. Order of vodka shots for me. What're you gonna get, Blackie?"
      Blackwing went into a coughing fit, completely taken off guard by his companions strong taste. After the coughing fit subsided, he finally spoke up. "I was actually just going to order some cider, I'm not much of a drinker...." He said, his voice trailing off, wondering how much longer he could keep himself together. He waved the bar tender over and ordered their drinks, sliding some bits across the counter. When the drinks arrived, He picked up the mug and drank slowly.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "Yeah. They're over at the bar. C'mon, buddy." He smiled and went back on all four hooves, starting to walk over that way. "Heh. Wonder what kind of drinks they have..."
      Silver smiled back, and followed, not planning on having any drinks. Perhaps just a coke, or some non-alcoholic cider. He couldn't risk it with his scholarship and all...

The two weaved through the crowd, some of them dancing to the bass heavy music, and finally reached the bar. Silver grinned as he saw Black Wing still hanging out with Blinkie, "Hey Blackie... Blinkie... Still together huh?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie shrugged, looking at Blackwing quizzically. "I've never drank before, so I thought I should start strong. Maybe not such a good idea, but I can't go back on it now."

The mare then turned to Silver, smirking. "Oh, you. Yes, it seems we are. He's quite an interesting guy." She smiled.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie shrugged, looking at Blackwing quizzically. "I've never drank before, so I thought I should start strong. Maybe not such a good idea, but I can't go back on it now."

The mare then turned to Silver, smirking. "Oh, you. Yes, it seems we are. He's quite an interesting guy." She smiled.
      "That makes sense I guess," Blackwing replied, not nothing to think about Blinkies flawed logic. He took a long pull of cider.

Blackwing looked over at Silver Oh joy, now he's going to make fun of me because my mare friend is drinking more then me..... Wait, she isn't my marefriend. Why would I think that? he thought to himself, shaking his head. "Yeah, we're still together, just grabbin some drinks. So who are you here with?" He asked, not seeing Arpeggio, "You and Candi deciding to grab a few drinks as well?"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio swallowed a bit, visibly tensing when Candi was mentioned. He'd sat down at an empty space at the bar next to Blinkie, having been thinking about what drink he was going to get. 'Oh dear. This won't end well...'