FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 2 of 257 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
      Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Arpeggio grinned before jumping, pony-piling on top of Blackwing and Silverwing, hugging both his friends. "I'm so glad to see you guys again..." He then went and started bringing his boxes into the room, setting up a large beanbag chair and sitting in it. "So what've you two been up to since I last talked to you two? It's been years..."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Trying to survive highschool, when yall left, it was hell for me, its really strange going to a NORMAL school after going to a INSANE one for a year." He said smiling,
      This is the best signature ever.

Baron
      :P

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Cobalto wandered through the campus, trying to find his dorm. [I]Where is it?[I] He thought to himself, slightly frustrated. I knew I should have picked up one of those maps, but no. Instead, I decided to get myself lost in the middle of the bloody university. Just perfect. After what felt like forever, he finally reached some dorms. only problem is they're the 200 series. On the bright side I'm finally getting somewhere I guess... Sighing, he begins looking for his dorm.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino started unpacking, putting his artifacts all over the room, whereever he could find a place. I sure hope my room-mate doesn't mind my artifacts... Dino placed a torch from an ancient mountain tribe over the mirror in the bathroom. "Ah, perfect! I'm all done with the artifacts! Now to unpack everything else..." Dino turned to look at his suitcase before groaning.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Baron

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Finally! The 300 dorms! Cobalto thinks happily. Now what was my room number again? Oh yeah. 333. Smiling, he began looking for his dorm. Here it is. Dorm #333. I opened the room door and the first thing I see is a bunch of garbage everywhere. Great. My roommate is a hoarder. I think to myself, walking in. "I take it you're my roommate?" I asked nicely.

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino looks up at his new roommate. He smiles, and sticks out a hoof, slipping his fez back on his head. "I suppose I am! I'm Dino Otto-Kirk, archeologist in training. Hope you don't mind these artifacts, I've spent years looking for them, and I just can't part with them. Couldn't leave them at home either... What's your name, by the way?"

Dino looks up at his new roommate. He smiles, and sticks out a hoof, slipping his fez back on his head. "I suppose I am! I'm Dino Otto-Kirk, archeologist in training. Hope you don't mind these artifacts, I've spent years looking for them, and I just can't part with them. Couldn't leave them at home either... What's your name, by the way?"

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps stepped up to the edge of the campus and looked Morlan Hall up and down nervously. She pulled her trunk out of the carriage dropping her off on campus and buckled under it's weight letting it fall to the ground with a loud THUD! Peeps winced at the sudden fall and then began to awkwardly push her trunk toward the door of the hall. She struggled with her trunk pushing and pulling her way up to the second floor. 221B. 221B. Oh great... Peeps looked at the sign indicating that her room was near the other side of the hall and sighed before continuing to shuffle her belongs along the floor to finally arrive at her room.

Baron

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      "I'm Cobalto." he says, shaking Dino's hoof. "Amateur craftspony in training. Don't worry about you're artifacts. I'll get used to them eventually."

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino smiles, and takes off his fez. "That's great! I'm sure we are going to be great friends! So are you hungry? I'm about ready to make some Forest Pony Stew!" Dino pulls out some shopping bags filled with the ingeprediants.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "Hehe ow~" Silver grunted out, squished under the two pegasi, "neither of you have gotten any lighter that's for sure, heh"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Page 2 of 257 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast