FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 199 of 257 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249 ... LastLast
    Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      The big pegasus hummed lightly as he walked, holding the door open for Silver. "Heh... this should be nice, buddy, no? Heheh... I'm legal now so I might enjoy something stronger tonight."
      "Heh, I'm pretty sure legal age is 17. So really, I could get a little something too...." Silver said, heading through the door, then waiting for Arpe to follow him through.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smiled and made her way inside, amazed by the intensity and beauty of the lights and the loud thump of the bass, practically shaking the ground under her gray hooves. She grinned, and pulled at Blackwing's hoof. "C'mon, Blackie, let's go!"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity laid on her bed just sulking over the days events. What am I going to do? I can't face Air, she definitely hates me now. She huddled up to herself more, feeling as small as ever. I'm just going to stay in my room.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie smiled and made her way inside, amazed by the intensity and beauty of the lights and the loud thump of the bass, practically shaking the ground under her gray hooves. She grinned, and pulled at Blackwing's hoof. "C'mon, Blackie, let's go!"
      He let Blinkie drag him wherever, he's was honestly too worried that he would drink too much again, and ruin everything. Ok, just a few drinks, that's it. Blackwing thought to himself. He took a few deep breaths, the lights and noise overwhelming him, Just have fun, your here with a pretty mare, enjoy yourself for once. "Where are we going?" Blackwing yelled over the music.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie just grinned, and walked up to a densely populated corner of the room. As the area came into focus, it was revealed to be a bar counter, with quite an arrangement of drinks. But, of course, it was a party night, the beginning of the weekend, there had to be drinks. Blinkie took a seat at a bar stool, looking up to the bartender, and at the variety of drinks on the counter behind him. "Hmm..."

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie just grinned, and walked up to a densely populated corner of the room. As the area came into focus, it was revealed to be a bar counter, with quite an arrangement of drinks. But, of course, it was a party night, the beginning of the weekend, there had to be drinks. Blinkie took a seat at a bar stool, looking up to the bartender, and at the variety of drinks on the counter behind him. "Hmm..."
      Blackwing,nervous as all get-out and sweating up a storm, took a seat next to Blinkie. "I'll pay for your drinks, I already owe you for lunch." He said, browsing the large assortment of drinks of all varieties. After reading off more drinks then he could count, he decided just to settle with straight cider, not wanting ti deviate too far from his norms. Why would this be the first place she chose to go? It's like she's trying to get me into trouble

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smirked at him, "A true gentlecolt." She looked back to the bar, then back to him. "..something wrong..? You don't have to get a drink, if you don't want to. Don't do it, just for me."

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      "Heh, I'm pretty sure legal age is 17. So really, I could get a little something too...." Silver said, heading through the door, then waiting for Arpe to follow him through.
      "I always thought it was 19... but I suppose it doesn't much matter, right?" He chuckled, following Silver in. "Mmm... this should be fun, I think."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      He shifted slightly in his seat. "Me? Afraid of a few drinks? Pffftt, I'm just overwhelmed with what to get I'd all!" Blackwing said, lieing straight through his teeth. "I'm fine, really." He gave a reassuring smile, not so much for her sake as ft his. He sat stone still in his chair, waiting for Blinkie to decide what she wanted so he could place their order.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "When she's with YOU." Red pointed out. "When she's outside, she could say things that are dumber than a rock when nopony is around."

"As for me though, I'm dumb all the time!"