FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 198 of 257 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
    Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Ferrarity reached the cafeteria and burst in the doors. She looked around to find the ice cream and dove into the tub of chocolate flavor, devouring it like crazy. After a moment she sat down on the floor, satisfied that her burn had disappeared. "Grazie al cielo ... che non č stato piacevole." She licked up the mess from her muzzle then sighed as she continued her downed mood and made her way back to her dorm room.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio gave Silver a light nuzzle, then went out of the room. "C'mon, Sil. Blackie's probably waiting outside." He began lightly trotting that way.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver paused and blushed slightly as Arpe brushed up against him. He put on his collar and tie to complete the outfit, then followed Arpe out, speeding up slightly so that he could catch up. "Heh, I knew those two were going for each other..." Silver says quietly, thinking of what Arpe said about Black and Blinkie going to the club together.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      The big pegasus hummed lightly as he walked, holding the door open for Silver. "Heh... this should be nice, buddy, no? Heheh... I'm legal now so I might enjoy something stronger tonight."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity went past the stallions in the hall, not paying them any mind as she looks down at the ground. She reaches her room and goes in, letting the door close behind her. She sighed and flopped down on her bed back the way she was.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing dashed out if the dorm hall, nearly sure he was late. He ran through the doors and into the cool air, making his way to where he was supposed to meet Blinkie. He rounded the corner and saw her standing there, it was apparent she had been waiting for him. He walked up next to her, panting and kinda out of breath. "Sorry *pant* im late." He said, regaining control of his breathing. "Just had some things to do, Silver and Arpeggio might meet up with us inside. You ready?" He asked, his nervousness showing clearly.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps looked at the schedule and nodded. Well, it looks as if you have no classes tomorrow at all aside from "Surviving College" which I'll be attending anyway, so this is no trouble." Peeps turned to face Red "Thank you for the compliment, but I am not certain that I am any more intelligent than anypony else, I think that it may appear that way since I tend to speak in a more formal way, and with more precision in my word selection than other ponies." Peeps shrugged a little and then set back down on Megabyte's bed. "In fact, an argument could be made that I am not as intelligent as other ponies because I do not comprehend social mores, figurative language, sarcasm or slang very well. I get lost in conversation quite often."

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte listened to the conversation carefully, smiling lightly while letting a very quiet giggle escape her. The giggles stopped, however, the moment Peeps put herself down; the pegasus quickly taking her chance. Or, as quickly as she could manage. "D-don't say that Peepsie... You're very intelligent, you've never said anything dumb while I've been with you..." She said weakly, bringing her hoof up to cover a cough that came from talking with her scratchy throat.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smiled, glad to see that Balckwing had finally made it. "Aww..you came!" She grinned, and turned to the gate, so happy that tonight was going to be quite the grand one. She looked to Blackwing, fidgeting a bit on her hooves. "Thanks for not standing me up, Blackie. Now, c'mon, let's go to the club!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie smiled, glad to see that Balckwing had finally made it. "Aww..you came!" She grinned, and turned to the gate, so happy that tonight was going to be quite the grand one. She looked to Blackwing, fidgeting a bit on her hooves. "Thanks for not standing me up, Blackie. Now, c'mon, let's go to the club!"
      "Me? Stand you up? The thought had never crossed my mind." He said, Did I really mean this much to her? Blackwing thought to himself. He held the door open for Blinkie to walk in. "After you." he said, motioning his hoof to the open door, the sound of loud music already rattling his teeth.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 12-01-2012 at 12:44 AM.