FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 197 of 257 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
    Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2564
      Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Blinkie made her way into her room, realizing this was the first time she'd been in it. She shugged it off, and took a quick shower, then making sure she looked nice. She didn't put on any makeup, or any fancy clothes, just made sure that her hair was straight, adding a touch of perfume from an old, unused bottle. The mare took a deep breath, nervous, and she walked out of her room, making her way towards the gate.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity sighed and tossed the bottles in a trash can. "Ok then...I'm...gonna need to find...something to cool...this burn...it hurts a lot. I don't know what I ate...but it....it was super spicy..." She flopped on the floor, a bit tired from running around wildly. She tried to think of what will help to cool it permanently, she knew something sugary would help. "Think think think...what can soothe the burn...and where can I find it?" She muttered to herself.
      "Milk." Silver said flatly, still not looking at Ferr, "That could help...." Silver sat there, and stared out the window, watching the sky barely start to fade. It was about 5:30 now, and with the first Friday night of the semester, there are bound to be parties. But Silver wasn't going anywhere. At least he wasn't planning on it... Not tonight...
      Last edited by SilverWing; 11-29-2012 at 07:52 PM.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      After a dew moments of looking, he finally found then in his bedside drawer. He put them on his head, and high school memories mace flooding back to him. He remembered how the last time he had gone to a club, he had ended up drunk off cider. The screaming in his head finally went away, for it had made its point. "Oh shit.... Ok, I can go, I just won't drink. Nooooo drinking. Not again...." He said to himself, trying to calm down. "I mean, that was forever ago, what are the chances of that happening again..." He walked over to his door and opened it with shaker hoves, nearly stumbling out into the hallway.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie reached the gate, and looked around anxiously. "Oh, please don't stand me up, please don't stand me up.." She waited there, hoping that this would be a night to remember, not one to forget.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio sighed lightly. On his way back from his boxing practice (having showered and everything afterward), he'd been stopped by another choir member. Apparently their director had fallen ill with something; sounded like the flu. At any rate, he didn't feel like he should be at campus so the rehearsal for that evening was cancelled. The pegasus walked back into the dorm hall, his bag over his shoulder. "Well, I guess this is good? Means I have an evening free at least..."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpeggio sighed lightly. On his way back from his boxing practice (having showered and everything afterward), he'd been stopped by another choir member. Apparently their director had fallen ill with something; sounded like the flu. At any rate, he didn't feel like he should be at campus so the rehearsal for that evening was cancelled. The pegasus walked back into the dorm hall, his bag over his shoulder. "Well, I guess this is good? Means I have an evening free at least..."
      He staggered out of the room, trying to regain control over his quaking body. After a few steps he managed to walk normally down the hall. He saw Arpeggio heading back from practice. He waved to his friend, still walking forward. "Hey," Blackwing said when he was within earshot, "Blinkie and I are going to the club later tonight, and I haven't seen Silver to ask him. If y'all wanna meet us down there, thawed be great, if your not busy or anything." He said, hoping Blinkie wasn't there waiting on him.

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie, in fact, was waiting for Blackwing at the front entrance of the school, and getting quite nervous, too. She began to shift her weight rapidly back and forth, hoping, no, praying that this wouldn't be like previous outings. "Oh, come on, Blackie, please hurry up.."
      Last edited by Hard Luck; 11-30-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      "Milk." Silver said flatly, still not looking at Ferr, "That could help...." Silver sat there, and stared out the window, watching the sky barely start to fade. It was about 5:30 now, and with the first Friday night of the semester, there are bound to be parties. But Silver wasn't going anywhere. At least he wasn't planning on it... Not tonight...
      Ferrarity looked up at Silver and grinned wide. "Milk? Of course!" She facehoofed feeling a bit stupid. Why didn't I think of it before, ice cream will definitely do the trick!" She hugged Silver to show her gratitude. "Thank you Silver, that'll help a lo...lah....ayah! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!" The burn was starting to flare up again as she fanned her mouth then ran out the door and down the hall running by Arpeggio and Blackwing. "HOTHOTHOT! Look out! Coming through!" She said as she ran by the two as a crimson blur to the cafeteria.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing View Post
      He staggered out of the room, trying to regain control over his quaking body. After a few steps he managed to walk normally down the hall. He saw Arpeggio heading back from practice. He waved to his friend, still walking forward. "Hey," Blackwing said when he was within earshot, "Blinkie and I are going to the club later tonight, and I haven't seen Silver to ask him. If y'all wanna meet us down there, thawed be great, if your not busy or anything." He said, hoping Blinkie wasn't there waiting on him.
      "Oh, sure, Blackie. I'll ask Silver if he wants to go with, if I can find him." Then Ferr dashed by. "Whoa! ...She can really move..." He stood there for a bit before going towards his dorm room. "Oh! Sil, hey. Um... Blackwing was going with Blinkie out to the club a little later and I'm free this evening so I'm going with them. You wanna come, too?"
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver smiled a bit, lifting his head now, "I don't know.... heh, I just remember that moment where Blackie got drunk... It'd be worth it to see it again.... why not then? Heh, might get to wear that fedora again...." Silver stood up, and went over to his closet, digging out that fedora and flipping it onto his head.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!