FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 196 of 257 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
    Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Silver paid not much regard to Ferr at his side as he reached the door and opened it, walking inside and reveling a case of water bottles on the floor next to the wall and in front of his bed. He wriggled one out of the plastic wrapping, then gestured to Ferr, "help yourself..." He trailed off as he started sipping at his bottle.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity rushed to the container and grabbed three bottles of water, uncapping them all and guzzling them down in about 5 seconds. It helped cool the burning enough so she could at least talk. "That...helped a little...but the burn...still exists!" She said with a slight raspy voice. "You wouldn't happen to have...any candy or something...sweet lying around...would you?" She looked to Silver as she asked, breathing steadily as the burn still existed though on a lower scale it was still there.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie kept walking on, going briskly up a flight of stairs, seeming to be quite chipper.
      "Maybe, uh..somewhere to get some drinks or something? We can't go to a restaurant..so our options are just to hang out around, or we could go to a club or something, or we could just go to one of our dorms and talk, or anything, really. I don't know anything around here."
      Something in the very back of Blackwings mind went off like an alarm, telling him not to go. But due to his main focus being on walking forward without tripping and controlling the blushing that still hadent gone away, he didn't hear it. "A club? Sure. Wanna got get cleaned up first and meet up there? I wanna take a shower before we go out. I look like a mess." He said, even though there wasent really anything wrong with his appearance.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarity View Post
      Ferrarity rushed to the container and grabbed three bottles of water, uncapping them all and guzzling them down in about 5 seconds. It helped cool the burning enough so she could at least talk. "That...helped a little...but the burn...still exists!" She said with a slight raspy voice. "You wouldn't happen to have...any candy or something...sweet lying around...would you?" She looked to Silver as she asked, breathing steadily as the burn still existed though on a lower scale it was still there.
      Silver nodded as Ferrarity started talking, a wistful grin showing his mind was elsewhere. But hearing Ferr say "candy," he jolted slightly, and stood still, then slowly turned facing the window and sat down, his face sullen. "N-no.... I-I-I don't have any Candi...." He muttered, not bothering to face Ferr.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps smiled and nodded quickly. "Yes, good. I believe that the soup will help because your body will have to use less of its energy to breakdown and digest your food." Peeps lifted another spoonful of the soup to Megabyte's lips. "Hopefully we can get you back on your hooves in little time. May I have your class schedule? I can ask your professors to allow me to set up a voice recorder so you can still access the lectures."

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      With a smile, Megabyte accepted the next spoonful of soup offered to her by Peeps. It was very delicious, Peeps had picked her favorite. "Thank you so much, Peepsie." She replied in a quiet voice. The pegasus gave Peeps a slight nod after a moment. "Of course, I still have the paper in my bag. But...You don't have to trouble yourself because of me..."

In Megabyte's bag, Peeps would find her schedule that read:
      10:40-11:30 am MWF: "Surviving College"
      12:50-1:40 pm TTh: "Introductory Calculus"
      3:00-3:50 pm TTh: "Introduction to Engineering"
      5:10-6:00 pm MW: "Equestrian History"
      7:20-8:10 pm MW: "General Physics"

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver nodded as Ferrarity started talking, a wistful grin showing his mind was elsewhere. But hearing Ferr say "candy," he jolted slightly, and stood still, then slowly turned facing the window and sat down, his face sullen. "N-no.... I-I-I don't have any Candi...." He muttered, not bothering to face Ferr.
      Ferrarity sighed and tossed the bottles in a trash can. "Ok then...I'm...gonna need to find...something to cool...this burn...it hurts a lot. I don't know what I ate...but it....it was super spicy..." She flopped on the floor, a bit tired from running around wildly. She tried to think of what will help to cool it permanently, she knew something sugary would help. "Think think think...what can soothe the burn...and where can I find it?" She muttered to herself.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red trotted around as the two ponies conversed, stopping every few minutes to admire the room. Upon hearing Megabyte was staying in the room, she turned.
      "If you're staying here, I'll be your only company, as I have no other classes. That is, unless Peeps is willing to mis her classes to take care of you?"

Resident Retro Gamer and
      Earthbound Fanatic

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Blinkie smiled, and nodded, turning to go to her dorm. "Meet me at the gate when you're done, alright? Seeya then!" She walked off, headed for her room, dorm #343, glad to have her first outing ahead of her.

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
      Blinkie smiled, and nodded, turning to go to her dorm. "Meet me at the gate when you're done, alright? Seeya then!" She walked off, headed for her room, dorm #343, glad to have her first outing ahead of her.
      "Yeah... See ya then." Blackwing said to himself. He turned and started hopping out of excitement and happiness, still ignoring the screaming in the back of his mind. Remembering he had wings, he took off into the sky, soaring high into the clouds. He flew out and over to his window, which he always kept open when he went out, and landed lightly. He looked over to his bedside table, a mess of vials containing powders and chemicals sat there how he had left it, thinking he could clean it later, he hopped into the shower, making sure he was clean. He jumped out and dyed himself off. He slipped into one of the suits he had brought with him, and started rummaging around for his glasses.
      Last edited by Blackwing; 11-29-2012 at 06:39 PM.