FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 188 of 257 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
    Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2564
      Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Peeps watched wide-eyed as Red dropped her things on the floor. She raised her eyebrows and looked from the red mare to the pile of belongings, and back again. "Well, that must have been an almost herculean effort. I could've helped you, I suppose, though I'm glad I didn't have to leave Megabyte's side." Peeps smiled and dabbed Megabyte's forehead again as if to punctuate her sentence with it's meaning.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Right. Let's stop by our room really quick before we go, okay? I need to grab a scarf or something..." He began gliding down towards the dorm hall. He smiled, but he was still a little worried about what was going to happen next.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "Ya sure... I was going to go there anyway," Silver said, just slightly leading the way back to the room, wanting to get the confrontation with Candi over with.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte slowly opened her eyes upon hearing the thumps of suitcases falling to the floor, looking as surprised as she could in her state. "I w-would have helped too...if I could..." She said quietly while keeping her eyes on her new roommate. Bringing a foreleg up to cover her mouth, she let a few light coughs escape her. She quickly calmed down afterwords, simply doing her best to relax while keeps comforted her.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "No, I couldn't ask you guys to do anything that would separate the both of you."

Red began rummaging through her stuff, pulling out a few cymbals here-and-there, before taking out the huge bass drum from her drum set. She sat it on it's side, before leaning on it non-chanlantly, as if nothing was wrong.

"So, where should I jab this kit at? I don't want to interfere with any of your stuff.... Megabyte was it?" Red laughed a bit. "I'm bad at names, sorry."
      Last edited by Nightseeker; 11-26-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: BBC Code Failure XD

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Megabyte coughed softly, and adorably, so Peeps had to stop herself from giggling in adoration of her cute marefriend. Peeps, this is not the time to laugh. She may perceive it as a slight against her, or that I'm enjoying her weakness. Peeps leaned down and kissed Megabyte's forehead while she sat back to watch the roommates plan the layout of their shared space. "I think I will use this time while Red is here to run and get Megabyte some soup from the Cafeteria. Would you like me to pick you up anything to eat while I am there, Red? You have been waiting around all day. It may do you some good to consume something of substance." Peeps trotted over to the door and waited with her head comically poking through the almost closed door and her eyebrows raised, questioningly.

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      Red opened her mouth to respond, when the bass drum spun out from under her and sent her to the floor. "Uh, sure... Ouch..." She said, getting back up and setting her bass drum flat on the ground this time, to prevent it from rolling off, again.
      "I really gotta stop doing that." she muttered to herself.
      "I'll just take some hay fries, if they have any."

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      "Ya sure... I was going to go there anyway," Silver said, just slightly leading the way back to the room, wanting to get the confrontation with Candi over with.
      Arpeggio held the door open to Silver and the two went into the hall of their dorm floor. "Haah... yeah. Let's take care of this..."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      "Soup and Hay Fries. I have got this. I shall be back swiftly. Do not time me though, I am afraid that if I claim swiftness and Ferrarity ever saw a time I considered swift, she would be very ashamed of my sluggish pace." Peeps snaked her head out of the way and closed the door behind her. She cantered quickly to the cafeteria and ordered a plate of hay fries. While she waited for them to be prepared she trotted to the soup stand and ladelled a serving of dandelion soup into a carry out container and returned to the counter to collect the covered plate of hay fries. She set both containers carefully in a bag and began walking warily back to the dorms, setting her hooves down in precise movements.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpeggio held the door open to Silver and the two went into the hall of their dorm floor. "Haah... yeah. Let's take care of this..."
      Silver trotted down to his room, and sighed as he reached the door, and went inside, stepping on a piece of paper. He quickly pulled his hoof back up quickly, then picked up the note, layed it on his desk and rolled hit out, saw Candi's writing, and read. Read about how she left. He paused, knowing full well she didn't fully mean what she said when she said "she understands"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!