FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 157 of 257 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
    Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2564
      Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "All I see is that one mare hit another, and this isn't what friends do, now is it?" Ferrarity glared angrily at Candi then looked at Air. "Tell me what happened, and don't leave out anything. Then we'll see what the problem is with her."

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Air found herself staring into her room at a pony she almost didn't recognise anymore refusing to enter under her own discretion.
      "Candi ... I-I didn't want things to be like this ..."
      She said with tears almost welling up in her eyes as she looked over at her Marefriend.
      "... I-I ... don't ... "
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-13-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity sighed seeing Air wasn't going to say anything at the moment. She turned back looking at Candi with and angry glare as she stepped towards her. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but you better not touch her again, or you'll have me to deal with." She turned and whipped Candi's muzzle with her tail as she made her way out the room. "I hope that foal of yours turns out better then you."

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      ((I need to start looking at the OoC thread before posting more... Sorry...))

Megabyte wore a content smile on her face while she trotted along the sidewalk with Peeps, it had been a marvelous day and it was a shame it was already coming to its end. She wished it could last forever. She stopped in front of the doors to the dormitory with her companion, looking at the red mare with happy eyes. "Of course we can do this again. Tomorrow sounds wonderful." She replied with a smile while inching closer to the other pony. I know it's customary to kiss after a date, but would she think I'm going to fast if I did that...? But if I don't? She might think I'm cold and might not like me anymore... Oh... She thought to herself, trying her best to avoid throwing herself into another panic, her attempts at calming herself down keeping her from realizing how long she had been staring at Peeps.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver had just left the room as Ferr brushed past him in a fit of rage, kicking open Candi's door. Stunned, he stood just out of sight outside the door, listening in on the whole exchange. When Ferr whipped her tail across Candi's muzzle, his wings fluttered and he growled slightly, standing right behind Ferr with a scowl on his face, blocking her exit. When she turned around and faced the slightly larger stallion, he kept standing there in the doorway, staring her down, "It's a principle of mine to not hit mares.... But when one hits my marefriend, there are less physical ways of hurting them..."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver sighed, and loosened up slightly, still visibly displeased but with a more caring look in his eye, "I don't want it to come to that... Could perhaps Candi be allowed to explain her side? Without any derogatory remarks?" On that last bit Silver glanced over at Candi, knowing she was defienetly angry.

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      "I would love to explain how Air insulated my foal and my entire situation! I didn't ask to be pregnant of abandoned! When you two started this little experiment," she indicated to Air and Ferr, "I never said one mean thing, I never mentioned how it would break Flares heart or took a jab at how fast you two took it, no I was nothing but supportive. You know why? Because it was something neither you or Air could control, it was love. So little miss boo whoo over there can say what she wants about me but she may not talk about my baby like that!!!"

She stomped the ground and lowered her head, however one look at Silver calmed her down and she stood straighter.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver was starting to get peeved, just wanting Candi to calm down and just explain exactly what happened. It showed in his expression and tone as he started to get worked up, "No, Candi. That is NOT what I meant. Tell her how YOU insulted her first. How YOU wouldn't apologize for what she said. How YOU threw the ONLY blow. Air had her moments too. She only made it WORSE! Now, Will you PLEASE explain calmly and politely?" Silver paused and breathed heavy for moment, then continued, "You know what? There's your answer Ferr. You want Details? Ask them." Silver turned and started walking out the door, "Now if you EXCUSE me, I have a class I need to fume through."

Silver left, mumbling angrily about "Friggen Mares can't have a decent discussion," then slammed the door behind him, not giving any regard to the ponies living around them, and left straight for his first class, still angry at the group of mares.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      ((OOC @Megabyte: I did the same thing. No need to apologize to me. I'm going to finish up the date and post in the current time, in your response could you split it up that way too so I can see your response to the date's ending and then we can also be caught up?))

Peeps swallowed audibly and leaned forward most of the way to kiss Megabyte, but she waited in suspended animation. Her breath caught, and she made no noise or inching movement. It was as if she were frozen in anticipation of Megabyte accepting her kiss, like the drumroll before a stunt in a circus act.

*Fast Forward*

Peeps rolled out of her bed, mane messy and puffed around her head. She blinked the drowsy clouds from her eyes. She brushed her teeth, and grabbed her saddlebags. She set out into the hallway, still wearing fluffy PJs with her hair wild around her head. It is time for me to break my night's fasting. I shall have time to perfect my appearance when I return. As Peeps trotted down the hallway she swirled the butter colored streaks in her hair around her hoof idly making it stick out of the wild scarlet nest in oldly smooth curls.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarirty stopped in front of Silver, looking at him without being intimidated. "I don't think I'm going to get anything out of her, though I'd like to hear the story of what had transpired." She looked a Candi, squinting her eyes. "You really think I like the idea of breaking another's heart? Yes I was feeling guilty as I felt I sole Air from another, but that doesn't mean you have right to hit her. You hit her hard enough to draw blood, that's enough to say you're threatening her life, you might have killed her if you hit her any harder." She stopped to take a breath, keeping her angered gaze locked on Candi. "Now somepony spill the story, I'm not going to ask again."
      Last edited by Spitfire; 11-13-2012 at 04:46 PM.