FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 153 of 257 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2564
      Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver forced himself to stay quiet, not knowing what time it was, and tried to not alarm Candi next to him, "Oh.. um... it's nothing. nothing at all... just... go back to sleep..." Silver looked around, seeing some sunlight peek through the window, and hearing voices outside, then muttering to himself "Jeez, what time is it..."
      Candi rolled off of Silver and propped herself up with her forelegs, "Are you sure, you seem a bit shaken..." In her mind she couldnt figure out why Silver would hide something from her, especially something like a dream, regarldess she scooted up the top of the bed and laid her head next to his. Following his gaze she could see him looking out the window, rays of sunlight intruded into the room. Her heart sank, sunlight meant she would have to get up soon.
      "I dont know...."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi rolled off of Silver and propped herself up with her forelegs, "Are you sure, you seem a bit shaken..." In her mind she couldnt figure out why Silver would hide something from her, especially something like a dream, regarldess she scooted up the top of the bed and laid her head next to his. Following his gaze she could see him looking out the window, rays of sunlight intruded into the room. Her heart sank, sunlight meant she would have to get up soon.
      "I dont know...."
      "Yes.. I'm sure... I'm fine sweetie... I'm fine..." Silver gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and rolled out of the bed, grunting and stretching, "Uuug, It might be time for classes soon... I have a real early one.. at like, 8:30..." Silver's thoughts and that dream kept swirling about in his mind, and it was evident in his speech, light and not focused. Why that pony? I've had feelings for them before... but enough to trouble me like this? and especially NOW?!
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi smiled faintly as he kissed her head, but her smile evaporated as he rolled out of bed. Silver was obvisouly distracted, and she wondered if he was distracted by his the dream he had obviously had. What did he dream about that his him this worked up?. Gingerly she crawled out of bed and moved across the room to Silver, he was so lost in his thoughts she wasnt even sure he had seen her get out of bed. "If you ever feel like talking about it, she was close to him, standing directly behind him, "I can listen..." She turned away from him, nudging him lightly as she did so. A part of her was hurt that he wouldn't talk to her, but she knew that meant it must be important. It only fueled her desire to know.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver jumped slightly as Candi nudged him, startling him from his thoughts "It's nothing... It was just a dream is all..." Silver turned around, and stood next to her, giving her flank a playful bump as he nuzzled her gently, "Nothing you need to worry about...." Silver was trying to keep himself acting like he wasn't worried, but a small part of his voice still sounded the part.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      At the chatter from outside got a little louder, Arpeggio finally woke up. The pegasus' mane was quite messy and he groaned lightly as he sat up. While he hadn't had a nightmare or anything, the big stallion's sleep was anything but peaceful. He still felt awful about what had happened the other day. '...I need to talk to Silver sometime... I don't know if it'd be today, but it needs to be soon. I just hope he'll be willing to listen to me..."

He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and getting out of the bed. "Mmmmnnn..." He stretched, yawning. "Haah. Music Theory at 8:30. I better shower and get ready..." He started leaving the room, stopping to nuzzle Ferr's cheek. "Hey... thanks for letting me crash with you, Ferr. I appreciate it."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled when Arp nuzzled her and smiled. "Anytime Arp, I'm glad I could help. I'm here if ya need somepony to talk to or if ya need help with anything else." She winked at him then bumped his flank with her own. "Now get going hot flanks, or you'll miss your class."

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "Ah crap, I need to get to Music Theroy aswell, but the door to the room I'm supposed to go into is locked." Red shifted her eyes to her stuff on the floor.

"Not to mention I can't leave all my stuff on the floor."

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Thanks, Ferr. Glad I can count on you." He gave her a bump back, smiling slightly, then quickly dashed in and out of his room, thankful that Silver wasn't there, grabbing a towel. He took what was probably the quickest shower he ever took, then dried off and got his stuff, taking off for his class.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled and waved to Arp as he ran off, then turned her attention to Red. "That was Apreggio, seems you two will have a class together. He's a nice guy, but if you can't get into your room, you want I should keep your drums in my room til then? It wouldn't be any trouble, I'll just make sure to leave a note for Peeps, who's my roommate."

Shrouded In Darkness
      I'm a cold killer, its what my
      hands are for.

Sneaky

Bits
      Bits
      "Uh, thanks! It'll just be until whoever I'm bunking with decided to wake up or get back from somewhere if they're out."

Red trotted over to where her drums were, and stuck them on her back. From there, she walked back over to Ferrarity.

"So, eh, where do I stick them?"