FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 150 of 257 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
    Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2564
      The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "I think it was ..."
      Air paused mid sentence in an attempt to jolt her memory to the exact information that Peeps required.
      "I think i remember her saying it was ... Two ... One ... Something ... Try around there, it might help you narrow things down ... "
      She said before beginning to continue down the corridor halting to turn back to Peeps.
      "... Oh, and Peeps ... Thank you, you're a great help."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi sauntered back across the room, keeping her eye locked on Silvers. She swayed her hips and grinned wickedly. As she reached the bed a small quick jump launched her up and onto him. She pinned his forelegs down and lowered her nose close to his. " You like?" She whispered quietly and kissed the top of his nose, but the kiss turned into a small bite and she pulled back. "Stay here...." She jumped off the bed and quickly ran to the door, locking it and turning back around smiling. "Now where were we?"

Some time later.....
      Silver sat there, mouth agape, unable to speak or move, just letting his amazing marefriend take control as he lay there, smirking as she pinned him, not needing to answer her....

Later.....
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Later

Candi lay next to Silver, her breathing was fast and she could feel her heart beating, as well as hear Silvers. Her head was resting on his chest as she traced light lines up and down his side with her hoof. Airs jacket lay discarded near the bed on the floor, a long with the blanket that had been on her bed.
      She looked up at Silver and smiled, "Im good at apologies."

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps nodded in acknowledgement of Air's appreciation and walked up to 210, knocked on the door and waited for a response. A stallion she did not recognize answered the door and looked at her questioningly, "You are the incorrect sex, excuse me." Peeps trotted to knock on 211 while the stallion that was in 210 watched her, obviously amused by her odd behaviour. No one answered the door of 211 so Peeps moved on, Megabyte said she would be in her room. She would answer the door. Peeps walked past 212 since she knew that was Prankstar's room and he was not Megabyte's roommate. The door to 213 hung open and ponies flooded in and out having a low-key and casual party. Peeps stuck her head into the room looked left and scanned the room then looked right, upon not seeing Megabyte, she gave a nod. "Excuse me," she said quickly and popped back out into the hall. She knocked on the door of 214 and waited for a response but again nopony came to the door, so she moved on to 215. If Air is correct then I am halfway through the possible rooms. Peeps's excitement built and she began bouncing a little bit on her hooves with an excitement that she could barely contain. It was as if she were a cup filled so far with anticipation that it had begun to bubble on the top, and the barest touch would pop the meniscus and her excitement would bubble over. She reached a nervous hoof up and rapped on the door to dorm room 215.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Later

Candi lay next to Silver, her breathing was fast and she could feel her heart beating, as well as hear Silvers. Her head was resting on his chest as she traced light lines up and down his side with her hoof. Airs jacket lay discarded near the bed on the floor, a long with the blanket that had been on her bed.
      She looked up at Silver and smiled, "Im good at apologies."
      Silver was taking heavy breaths, but was feeling really relaxed as he lay next to Candi, his forehooves holding her close, "Yes... you are.... heh, wow..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi giggled lightly and stopped playing with Silvers coat. "Wow? Thats a good way to put it, wow."
      She picked herself up onto one shoulder so she could look over at Silver, when he met her eyes she leaned in for just one more kiss.
      "I guess this means you are planning on sticking around."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Candi giggled lightly and stopped playing with Silvers coat. "Wow? Thats a good way to put it, wow."
      She picked herself up onto one shoulder so she could look over at Silver, when he met her eyes she leaned in for just one more kiss.
      "I guess this means you are planning on sticking around."
      "Of course I plan on sticking around," Silver replied, as is surpised by the question, then giving her her kiss, grinning, "If there was any doubt before.... It's not there anymore."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte did her best to ignore the commotion outside her door and some distance down the hall as she frantically searched her back for anything that could be considered nice enough to wear for Peeps. With a heavy sigh, she found nothing substantial, but taking solace in the fact that she had managed to find a small translucent pink and purple butterfly hair pin she had forgotten about. At least it's something... I hope it'll do... She thought to herself while moving for the mirror. Once she spotted her reflection, she quickly started brushing her mane once again, it having gotten frizzy during her panicked searching. Upon hearing a knocking at her door, she placed the brush back down onto the counter. "Just a moment!" She called at the door while quickly pinning the clip to her mane just in front of her left ear, giving herself a confidant smile.

Without a moment's waste, she quickly trotted for the door and opened it up to see Peeps standing there in her scarf. "Y-you look very nice." She said with a hint of nervousness in her voice, cheeks warming up with a faint blush. "S-sorry I don't really have a-anything nice to wear..."

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps grinned when she heard Megabyte's voice float past the door. Her shuffling picked up as she got more and more nervous. What should I do? What shall I say? What if I make an error in judgement or practice? Peeps's brain babbled at an alarming speed, but when the grey pegasus answered the door her thoughts cleared. "You look lovely," Peeps said as she reached up to lightly touch the butterfly in Megabyte's hair. "A butterfly, how appropriate for such a flower." Peeps brohoofed herself mentally for not only being figurative, yet again, but for doing it in such a way that she came across as charming.

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte followed Peeps' hoof with her eyes, slowly drifting her attention back to the red mare's face as the complement came to her ears and only made her blush redden. "Thank y-you very much." She replied quietly, shifting slightly on her hooves as her nerves slowly built up and caused her heart to race slightly. "S-so, where should we go for our first night out? Any place will be fun, since you'll be there." She said with a smile. She knew her voice probably sounded a little awkward, but she had managed to pull off a good complement!

Spoiler: Who do you use?