FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 149 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
    Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2564
      Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Peeps nodded, "I believe I comprehend. Your attire provoked a response of arousal from Candi's new Coltfriend, which probably provoked a jealous reaction from her as she seems like an emotional pony. I fail to see what you have done wrong." Peeps bit the side of her bottom lip in contemplation, and pondered for a few seconds before asking, "Am I missing a common social more that provokes a negative reaction in this incident?"

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi felt comforted as Silver moved closer, but the sadness if driving off Air still loomed over her.
      "Do you think she will come back, or should I go find her?" She looked up at Silver, tipping her chin up in a silent plead for a kiss.
      In her head thoughts were swirling around about Air, it was getting late and she didn't want Air out wandering alone, then again she could always fly if she got lost....

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi felt comforted as Silver moved closer, but the sadness if driving off Air still loomed over her.
      "Do you think she will come back, or should I go find her?" She looked up at Silver, tipping her chin up in a silent plead for a kiss.
      In her head thoughts were swirling around about Air, it was getting late and she didn't want Air out wandering alone, then again she could always fly if she got lost....
      "I have a feeling she'll come back..." Silver said with a caring smile, pecking Candi on the lips as he squeezed her slightly in his one legged embrace, "you did nothing wrong.... there was just a misunderstanding that's all... if anything it should be me apologizing for what I did...."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      "Not yet ... You see in Candi's state of uproar she ended up calling me a hussy ..."
      Air swallowed a lump residing in her throat with no prevail ...
      "... I may have not responded well ... And said a few things i now seriously regret ... Candi REALLY didn't like what i said and well ... Slap ..."
      She said tracing her hoof down the crimson tinted line on her cheek.
      "... I deserved it really, I shouldn't have said what i did .."

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi shook her head vigorously, and pushed Silver to indicate she wanted to lay down. She curled up into him, twisting her back legs against his and began playing with his mane with one of her forelegs. With a small contented sigh she reassured him, "Don't you be sorry handsome, I understand. Now I know what you like!" She giggled and pushed his chest playfully.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      As Silver laid down next to Candi, and wrapped her up with his own forelegs around her waist, and his hind legs intertwining with hers. He smiled with an endearing smile as she giggled, and he rested his forehead on her's, "Heh, well... now that you know, there's no way that I could stay angry at you..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi sighed against his chest, relief flooded her, for a second there she was worried that she had lost him. "How could you stay mad at this?! She giggled again and wiggled his in arms to move onto her back. Reaching up she pressed her hoof against his cheek and stared into his eyes. "I love you Silver, Im sorry I was so childish today, things escalated fast," a sly grin spread across her face, "But I know how to make it up to you!" She wiggled free of his grasp and waltzed across the room to Airs bed, and picked up her infamous flight jacket. She slipped it on with her back turned to Silver. When she had on snuggly she turned slowly and flipped her mad in Silvers direction.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver sat up and watched as Candi climbed out of bed, going wide eyed as she started to put on the jacket. Once Candi had it on, and she flipped her mane at him, Silver's wings pomfed back out. Silver opened his mouth, wide eyed, and was unable to really speak as he looked over his marefriend, "W-w-w-wow..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps's expression visibly softened and affection invaded her pondering stare. She smiled sweetly and said with a soothing voice that did not lack conviction, "Well then, Air, I think that the only course of action available to you is to admit culpability and apologize. You realize your mistake and you regret your response. Candi will forgive you, I bet. It simply sounds like emotions were running high because of a number of poor coincidences." Peeps shuffled a little sheepishly and added, "I know that socializing is not my forte, but I find that proceeding honestly, while it does not earn me many friends, does earn me true friends and cements my relationships with them. You can be totally honest with Candi in this instance because you are feeling appropriate remorse. Let her know how this rift between you two has made you feel and let her know that you regret whatever it was that you said." Peeps glanced past Air and looked down the corridor, her original purpose urging her to proceed with her insane door to door plan to find Megabyte. "I apologize that I cannot stay longer, but I cannot keep my marefriend waiting to start our first evening together." Peeps trotted down the hall a little ways, preparing to knock on the first door, and then quickly scampered back to Air. "I apologize for asking something of you in your current state of distress, but you would not happen to possess the knowledge of Megabyte's room number, would you? As I said before, I do not know it, and I'm preparing to knock on each door one by one. If you know the number it will save my time and prevent me from being an unwanted interruption to others."
      Last edited by Twilicious; 11-07-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi sauntered back across the room, keeping her eye locked on Silvers. She swayed her hips and grinned wickedly. As she reached the bed a small quick jump launched her up and onto him. She pinned his forelegs down and lowered her nose close to his. " You like?" She whispered quietly and kissed the top of his nose, but the kiss turned into a small bite and she pulled back. "Stay here...." She jumped off the bed and quickly ran to the door, locking it and turning back around smiling. "Now where were we?"

Some time later.....