FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 148 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
    Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2564
      Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Candi returned the kiss, reaching out her neck so their lips touched. "Really? You liked the jacket?" A small tentative smile crossed her lips but was killed by Airs whining about her cheek.
      "Its a a scratch hun, of course it's bleeding!" With a sigh she vaulted herself off the bed and trotted over to a small dresser wedged in between her bed and the closet. She dug through the top drawer and produced a bandaid. Carefully she unwrapped it and carried it to Air, "Here ya go, it's even got vinyl scratch on it."

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Air sighed and carefully took the bandaid from Candi's hooves smiling a little as she did ...
      "Thank you ... I guess ..."
      She said trotting carefully over to the mirror to assist putting the bandaid on correctly.
      "Sorry ... I ... I'll leave you two to it ... Umm ..."
      A slight feeling of intrusion began to boil in Air's thoughts ...
      "... I'll ... I'll just leave you..."
      Air said as she carefully paced her way toward the doorway ... It was getting late and she didn't know where she was going ... But these two needed some alone time.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver kept smiling as he had seen Candi smile, then walked up next to her after she had given air the Band-Aid.

"Of course I did," Silver whispered in her hear, "In fact, you were the hottest mare I ever saw while you were wearing that... not even Spitzy could best you."
      Silver wrapped a hoof around Candi, and kissed her forehead.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Damnit Air! Why are you such a bitch!
      She thought as she paced down the corridor with a severely apologetic look ...
      With a sting in her cheek she paced steadily out of the dorms and into the crisp evening air that loomed outside ...
      Even if she seems fine ... I know she isn't ... She probably hates my guts right now ..."
      She sighed and continued to walk through the coldness that already began to feel like a cloud against her fur.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps's dazed room search was interrupted by quite a large skirmish down the hall. Peeps adjusted her glasses and peered down the hall, only to see a pony she recognized standing there in distress. She trotted up to her, "Hello Air, what could possibly be the matter? You look so upset. What was the noise all about? Do you require any help? I am meant to be meeting Megabyte soon, but I can't seem too recall her room number so in the meantime... if you need me... I would be honored to aid you." Peeps stood on her hind legs and opened her fore legs wide in a gesture that she was open for a hug. She stood there trying to look comforting for an awkward amount of time before flicking her outstretched forehooves a little in an indication that she would not stop standing that way until Air had entered her arms for a hug.

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Celestia
      Peeps's dazed room search was interrupted by quite a large skirmish down the hall. Peeps adjusted her glasses and peered down the hall, only to see a pony she recognized standing there in distress. She trotted up to her, "Hello Air, what could possibly be the matter? You look so upset. What was the noise all about? Do you require any help? I am meant to be meeting Megabyte soon, but I can't seem too recall her room number so in the meantime... if you need me... I would be honored to aid you." Peeps stood on her hind legs and opened her fore legs wide in a gesture that she was open for a hug. She stood there trying to look comforting for an awkward amount of time before flicking her outstretched forehooves a little in an indication that she would not stop standing that way until Air had entered her arms for a hug.
      A small thankful smile appeared on the distressed mare's face as she propelled herself into Peep's forehooves ...
      "I've been such a bad friend!"
      She muffled into her shoulder.
      "I shouted at Candi ... And ... Things ... Might have gotten a little out of hand ..."
      Air pulled back a little revealing the long white bandaid stretched horizontally across her cheek.

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi pressed her forehead against his lips, and gave a small smile. A small sigh escaped her lips and she sat up to look at Silver. "Darling, how do I make things better with Air? I didn't mean to hurt her....she just mocked my pregnancy and I lost my temper!" Dramatically she threw her her head on Silvers shoulder and pulled him closer. "It was a low blow, but I shouldn't have hit her......"

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps pulled Air firmly but gently into her hug and patted her back twice seemingly punctuating her repetition of "There, There." Peeps pulled back and moved air's face up with a hoof so that she could get a better look at the bandage "Oh dear, I am sorry that tensions are high between Candi and yourself. I am sure that it is something repairable. What exactly 'went down?'" Peeps couldn't help but smile a little at her casual language, she felt she was improving. "That is, if you feel comfortable speaking about it, of course."
      Last edited by Twilicious; 11-07-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      "It's ok ... I can explain ..."
      She sighed and took a long sorry breath in ...
      "Well ... I came back from flight practice all dressed in my flight gear ... And it turns out Silver, who is now Candi's Coltfriend has a 'thing' for that if you know what i mean ...
      Are you still with me?"

She asked almost rhetorically.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi pressed her forehead against his lips, and gave a small smile. A small sigh escaped her lips and she sat up to look at Silver. "Darling, how do I make things better with Air? I didn't mean to hurt her....she just mocked my pregnancy and I lost my temper!" Dramatically she threw her her head on Silvers shoulder and pulled him closer. "It was a low blow, but I shouldn't have hit her......"
      "We all make mistakes sweetie..." Silver sat down next to her, getting as close as possible and comforting her, "You're just going to have to apologize to her.... I bet she'll forgive you... and you both can stay good friends..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!