FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 147 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
    Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2564
      The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Air whimpered on the ground, she had fell back with the shock of Candi's hit, she didn't think Candi had it in her to physically hurt another Pony let alone her and this had severly caught her off guard ...

She clutched her hoof to the cheek of which she had been slapped and this cowered under Candi's hoof which was primed to strike her again.

Small tears collected at the corner of her eyes.
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-07-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver was having conflicting feelings, Candi there, firey and defending herself, slightly disheveled and wearing that flight jacket; then Air on the other hand... the mare in distress, just having gotten slapped. It was so conflicting, choosing between his really hot looking marefriend, and helping out by being a gentlecolt... but made a quick decision,
      "CANDI! Just... WHY?!?! Did you Even READ that note? just.... ugh!" he exclaimed, his wings flared out, frown on his face. He then went to Air on the floor with a worried look, "Are you alright Air? I'm so sorry...."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi stared forward, refusing to look at Silver run to Air. Calmly she took one step in the direction of the door, "Yes I read it, but that doesn't change anything, she had that coming." She reached the door but paused, "You know what this is my room, why should I have to leave? She turned back to Silver and regarded him coldly, "You can leave now, and Air, I don't really care what you do." She walked passed them to her bed, tossing the jacket at Air as she walked by.

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Air managed to raise her self from the ground frowning at her actions prior to this moment ...
      "I'm fine Silver ..."
      She said softly as she lowered her hoof from her cheek revealing a long straight cut down her cheek which almost lasted it's entire length ...
      "This may be your room Candi but it's mine too, Silver, you can stay ..."
      She paced over to Candi maintaining the same sorry expression on her face.
      "Candi? ..."

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi had jumped on the bed and crawled to the corner. She sat cradling her Octavia plushie, stroking its hair and whispering to it. As Air approached she didn't look up, but scooted over making more room on the bed for her.
      She had stolen a glance at Air before she approached and knew there was a line across her cheek, a line she still felt Air deserved.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver approached the bed, worried for Candi as well, "Candi.... I still care about you..." Silver was tempted to cuddle up on the bed with her, and try and calm her, but he didn't know if he really should...
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Air carefully sat herself on the edge of the bed making sure to leave herself out of reach of her hooves, she didn't want another slap ..."Candi ... I-I'm sorry ..."
      She said frowning facing directly at her.
      "... i didn't mean or want to say what i did ... I just ... Did ..."
      She faced back away from Candi and looked down at her hooves ...
      A small drop of blood patted against her blue fur turning it an almost black tone on contact.
      "Ah! I'm bleeding!"
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-07-2012 at 02:40 AM.

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi glanced up without raising her head, dragging her eyes from Air perched on the bed to Silver standing near by. She lowered her eyes again, placing them back on her Tavi. Honestly she felt better hearing Silver say he still cared and Airs apology was nice too. Eventually she took a deep breathe and placed her Tavi gently on the bed next to her. "I am sorry too, I was so mad that Silver found you so attractive...." A tiny drop of blood splatters onto Airs blue coat and she screamed that she was bleeding. "Maybe you should apply pressure silly" She looked up to Silver and bit her lip, "Im sorry darling..."

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Air raised her hoof back to her cheek and hopped of the bed, the cut was starting to hurt quite badly now and due to it's proximity to her eye caused her right eye to well up.

*Sniffle*

"Y-you cut me ..."
      She whispered not wanting to disturb the couple ...
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-07-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi glanced up without raising her head, dragging her eyes from Air perched on the bed to Silver standing near by. She lowered her eyes again, placing them back on her Tavi. Honestly she felt better hearing Silver say he still cared and Airs apology was nice too. Eventually she took a deep breathe and placed her Tavi gently on the bed next to her. "I am sorry too, I was so mad that Silver found you so attractive...." A tiny drop of blood splatters onto Airs blue coat and she screamed that she was bleeding. "Maybe you should apply pressure silly" She looked up to Silver and bit her lip, "Im sorry darling..."
      "Don't be..." Silver replied, leaning across the bed to give Candi a kiss, "If it helps, having that look Air had, and that Spitzy has in that poster, makes a mare like, 5000% hotter to me... and believe me... when I saw you with that jacket on and your hair all messy when I walked in... I just wanted to break down and do anything for you.."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!