FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 146 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
    Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2564
      Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Megabyte's happy smile stayed stuck onto her face as she soon turned off the water and stepped out, shaking herself off and toweling herself dry the rest of the way; making sure to take extra care with the feathers of her wings. Ruffled wings ruin an entire look. Moving up to the mirror, she slowly began to brush her hair, taking longer than she would like as she made sure the stripes in her mane were perfect and in line. She set the brush down after a moment, nodding in approval of her reflection and slipping her glasses back onto her face. Oh...I hope I have something nice... I've already forgotten what I brought with me! She thought worriedly to herself, able to feel her heart rate picking up slightly as her nerves began to catch up to her. The gray mare slowly trotted over to her bag and rummaged around, a nervous frown crossing her muzzle once nothing was found. She'll think I don't care if I can't find anything nice to wear!

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver paced in his room, frowning as he was deep in thought. Should he go back and confront Candi when she returned? Should he go chase after Candi? uuf... it's been so long since I've had a marefriend.... and that damn poster ruined it for me... Maybe.... Silver thought for a moment and went back to Candi's room, slightly worried that she would immediately beat the living cupcakes out of him. He stopped at the door, and sighed, then knocked a few times.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi struck a pose in front if the mirror, flipping her mane and shooting herself a wink. She giggled with delight as she turned around and looked over her shoulder, lifting one foreleg to finish her pose. It was becoming clearer to her why some stallions may have a thing for flight gear! She was so entranced by her personal little fashion show she didn't hear her door open, or even notice that Air had returned. In fact she was having so much fun looking at herself she hadn't even noticed the note sitting squarely in the center of her desk.

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Air giggled slightly at the sight of Candi but clasped her hoof over her mouth to suppress the noise that would reveal her presence.
      How could she be wearing MY jacket?!
      She thought as she began to pace toward her with a angered expression growing on her face ...

Snarling slightly she snuck closer to Candi who was still flexing and posing in the mirror, making sure she stayed out of the reflection.

"Flight Hussy! Is that what you think of me!"
      She said with a piercing and loud voice that would make any stallion tremble in shock.

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi screamed and turned around, hugging the jacket to her body. Her eyes were large with fright and she kicked out one of her legs, nearly smacking Air in the face.
      "Air, don't sneak up on me like that!!!" She turned back around, resting one hoof on the mirror, and tried to catch her breathe that had been scared out of her. She looked up into the mirror and over her shoulder, the anger was clear on Airs face and it made her feel terrible. All the mean things she had said to Air shot threw her head, "You have to understand, you saw Silvers reaction!! What was I suppose to do?!" Turning back around she gave Air a sad smile, "Im sorry..."

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      "Uhhhh-huh Really? ..."
      Air stared at Candi with the same expression she had before, one of almost disgust.
      "I just think you let slip what you REALLY think of me ..."
      She turned away and began to pace toward her bed.
      "Get out my clothes ... OH! And Silver left a note after you insulted him aswell ..."
      Flapping her wings with a little exhaustion she fluttered onto her bed staring at the ceiling where she layed ...
      "... I'm not a hussy ..."
      She mumbled to herself.

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi glared back at Air, she had tried to apologize but if that's how Air wanted to be then fine! As she mentioned the note, she glanced at her desk and saw the piece of of rolled paper. Taking off the jacket immediately escaped her mind as she ran across the room and uncurled the note. A small part of her worried that Silver left the note as a quick and easy way to end things after their little fight but as she scanned the page her breathing became more easy. He wasn't mad, in fact it seemed he understand why she left and just wanted to talk about it. She smiled and turned back to Air, but the sight of the blue mare made her smile turn into a scowl.
      "Yes dearie maybe that was my real idea of you coming out, I mean you did go from one stallion to a new mare pretty quick and now your showing off to Silver...I think hussy was an appropriate word" She said each word like it was a knife she wanted to throw at Air, she finished her sentence by looking Air up and down then snorting. "Youre nothing special."

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Air instantly launched herself off the bed stamping her hooves into the ground as she stood, momentarily stationary contemplating her next actions...
      She began to pace steadily toward Candi ...
      "What did you say? ... WHAT DID YOU SAY?! ...I'M NOTHING SPECIAL! ... HA! ... Coming from 'Little miss Boo Hoo I'm such a bitch that the FATHER OF MY CHILD Left me!!!' i hardly see how you can have the guts to see yourself bigger than me, OH! And do you think i have a choice to wear that stupid jacket!"
      She said as she flicked the shoulder of the jacket which Candi was still wearing.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver could hear the yelling inside, and against his better judgement, went inside. He was almost immediately hit with a wall of pure tension as thick as a back safe wall as he saw Air and Candi standing there, Candi in the jacket, "Oh... ummm hey..... Sorry... bad time?" Silver said awkwardly, standing just inside the doorway.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi glared into Airs eyes, her words had cut deep and she tried to contain her anger. As Silver entered the room, her anger flared up and slapped Air across the face.
      "Say what you want about me you whore, but when you attack my pregnancy and my foal you've gone too far!" She turned back around and nearly kicked Air jus to prove her point but she stopped herself. She stared at Silver but was at a loss for words....