FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 145 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
    Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Ya... And you did nothing wrong... Just... When mares are dressed up like you are..." Sikver paused for a moment, thinking, then stood up, "I'll be right back," Silver ruses out of the room, and back to his, digging a rolled up poster from the back of one of his filled drawers, and coming back to Air, dropping it at her feet, "This is why..." Silver unrolled it to reveal Spitfire in nearly the exact outfit Air was wearing, and striking a pose that would make a straight mare think twice and a straight colt just melt, "this thing kinda got me through the lonely nights I've had... And you look almost exactly like Spitfire... Except different colors...."

The master of procrastination
      Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing
      "Ya... And you did nothing wrong... Just... When mares are dressed up like you are..." Sikver paused for a moment, thinking, then stood up, "I'll be right back," Silver ruses out of the room, and back to his, digging a rolled up poster from the back of one of his filled drawers, and coming back to Air, dropping it at her feet, "This is why..." Silver unrolled it to reveal Spitfire in nearly the exact outfit Air was wearing, and striking a pose that would make a straight mare think twice and a straight colt just melt, "this thing kinda got me through the lonely nights I've had... And you look almost exactly like Spitfire... Except different colors...."
      "Oh ... Goodness! ..."
      Her eyes examined the stunning spitfire in the image, tracing her eyes over every feature of the mare.
      "I see ... Umm ... This is just my flight gear ... I didn't know some stallions were so ... Attracted, to this sort of thing ... I guess that's why Candi called me a Hussy ..."
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-06-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Shining Armor View Post
      "Oh ... Goodness! ..."
      Her eyes examined the stunning spitfire in the image, tracing her eyes over every feature of the mare.
      "I see ... Umm ... This is just my flight gear ... I didn't know some stallions were so ... Attracted, to this sort of thing ... I guess that's why Candi called me a Hussy ...""
      "I doubt she really meant it.... it was probably more to hurt my feelings... and... Well... Ya... It's mainly the flight freaks like me that are into it.... I bet Candi would look absolutely stunning in that jacket..." Silver sat there for a moment staring through the poster, his mind elsewhere, "I-I should probably go.... I'll leave this here... With a note for her... You have some paper I can borrow?"
      Last edited by SilverWing; 11-06-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thank you for all of the hard work over the years, and everything you've done.Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.Best of '12 - Best ArtistArtist
      Bits
      "Urr ... I think i have some in my bed side table ...hang on ..."
      She stated as she trotted slowly toward her bed reaching down into the drawers next to her bed.
      "Aha! ... Here ya go.
      I hope she didn't mean it for me ..."

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "Thanks, I don't think your a hussy at all, and I'm telling you, she's too nice to have really meant it."

Silver laid out the paper and began to write, doing his best not to get emotional about it,

Candi,
      I'm sorry that had to happen.... And I'm sorry I couldn't just explain to you why it happened... I just... Froze. What happened was just a reaction, conditioned from this poster I've had for a few years now... But I would never, ever leave you just because some "flight hussy" came around. I promise that. And, I hope you can forgive me. I love you Candi. I love loving you, and I don't want that to have to change

Love,
      Silver Wing

PS, I think you would be absolutely breathtaking if you had that flight jacket on... Compared to the normal breathtaking you are now.

Once he finished, Silver wiped his eyes with the back of his hooves, and rolled up the poster with the note inside, setting it on a desk where Candi would immediately see it.

"Thank you Air... Please... Make sure she sees it ok?" Silver pleaded, as he started out the door back to his room

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      "It's ok ... I'll make sure she's ok ... Thank you Silver ..."
      Air said as Silver departed her room.

"Well that was awkward ... Who've known that a stallion would be attracted to such a little thing."
      In realization that she was talking to herself she scoured the room with her eyes before setting them on Vinyl in the corner of her bed.
      "I'm going to take a shower, make sure nobody sneaks in."
      She took off her gear carefully leaving it in a neat pile on her bed ...
      "Back in a bit!"
      She said as she.departed the room wearing a half smile neatly on her face.
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-06-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      Candi paced the halls furiously but her anger began to subside quickly, leaving her feeling sad and alone. Eventually as decided to head back to the room, maybe Silver would still be there and she could say sorry. As she neared the room she spied Air on her way the showers and slowed her pace to avoid her, later she would apologize. She entered there room, instantly noticing Airs discarded flight jacket. She looked around and slowly picked it up, sliding it on. Air was close to her size and the jacket fit her perfectly. The leather felt good against her body as she began to pose in front of a full length mirror on the wall.

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte giggled to herself like a little filly while she walked along to her next class, the lunch with Peeps having lifted her up to a level of giddiness she hadn't ever experienced before in her life. Moving into her classroom, Peeps was the only thing on the pegasus' mind as she made her way to her seat. I never thought I would ever have a marefriend, especially one as nice and pretty as Peeps. She thought to herself with a dreamy smile plastered across her muzzle. She was broken from her daydreaming by a sudden dropped pencil, scrambling to gather the things she would need for the time in class, but already finding herself too lost to catch up for her notes.

Doing her best to quickly trot back to her own dorm room, Megabyte made her way through the halls of the building and eventually stopping at her door. She opened it up and slipped inside before simply tossing her bags onto her bed and hopping into the shower to freshen herself up, the red mare still filling her thoughts as she prepared for the coming evening.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Une Banane.

Friendly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane
      Candi paced the halls furiously but her anger began to subside quickly, leaving her feeling sad and alone. Eventually as decided to head back to the room, maybe Silver would still be there and she could say sorry. As she neared the room she spied Air on her way the showers and slowed her pace to avoid her, later she would apologize. She entered there room, instantly noticing Airs discarded flight jacket. She looked around and slowly picked it up, sliding it on. Air was close to her size and the jacket fit her perfectly. The leather felt good against her body as she began to pose in front of a full length mirror on the wall.
      Air began to trot back from the shower smiling sllightly from her now far cleaner feeling self.
      "Aaaahhhh, much better."
      She said happily as she gently and carefully bumped open the door to her room.
      *Clack*
      Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 11-06-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps stepped out of the shower, shook off, and toweled dry. She pulled a comb through her scarlet mane and shook it out into it's natural waves. She spun the butter coloured around and around her hoof to define it as a curl. She plucked her favourite scarf from where it was draped over a chair and playfully looped the fuzzy yellow material around her neck and smiled at herself in the mirror. She watched as the shiny drops of red beading at the scarf's end bounced against each other, dancing with a fraction of the excitement that the crimson mare felt. She stepped confidently out into the hallway and looked back and forth along the hallway. Then she was struck with a sudden thought as her wide grin began to fade from her face Oh dear. I do not seem to possess the knowledge of Megabyte's room number. I have always just run into her... literally. Peeps walked slowly down the hall looking for signs that may indicate Megabyte's room, but it seemed as if the dormitory hallway had been cleaned in the time she had taken her shower. Should I just begin knocking on doors, I wonder. Peeps stopped trotting and stood in the hallway puzzled and a little irked at her lack of foresight.