FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 137 of 257 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
    Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Silver was relived to see that Arpe was alright, but agitated because he knew what Arpe wanted to talk about like he said, "ya. Didn't we already discuss this over lunch?" Silver said as he stood his ground next to his bed on the floor

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity giggled. "Well you don't seem to mind admirers, so I guess so." She waved to him as he took off. "Bye Arpeggio, nice talking with you again!" She smiled feeling good about talking with him, hoping it would help. She sighed and looked at the time. "One more class, better get to it." She sped out herself in a crimson blur to her next class.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
      Silver was relived to see that Arpe was alright, but agitated because he knew what Arpe wanted to talk about like he said, "ya. Didn't we already discuss this over lunch?" Silver said as he stood his ground next to his bed on the floor
      "We barely talked about it. I just asked you about it. So! Silver..." He exhaled. "...I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to say."
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver frowned visibly, "That you don't like Candi and you don't want me to be with her? Ya. I know." Silver leaned up against the side of his bed, crossing his legs over each other, visibly not happy since his guess was probably correct.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      A smile of pure happiness and joy appeared across Megabyte's muzzle despite the deep red blush that colored her cheeks after the kiss from Peeps. "I-I don't have much experience in something like this either... We'll have to help each other." She said with the same smile still on her face, leaning over the table and placing a soft kiss on Peeps' cheek in return. "This is the best day of my life by a long shot." She said quietly while gently placing her hoof on Peeps'.

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps presented her cheek for Megabyte's kiss with a playful smile. She stared, just taking in the image of Megabyte at that moment: her perfectly placed pin straight hair; the almost electric energy of the bright blue lines through her mane; the subtle, shiny grey of her coat, made warm with the light blush permeating it; her eyes, shining like so much copper wire; the feathers of her wings, lined neatly, as if recently, and carefully, pruned. "You are beautiful." The words escaped Peeps's mouth with a wistful sigh of the lungful of air that she was unaware she had been holding until she felt the rush of it leaving her body. She smiled gently, and her eyes drifted to Megabyte's hoof atop hers, then her eyes flicked up to the clock. "I'm so sorry to cut this short, Megabyte. I must be off to class now." She stood up and put the remaining juice in her saddlebag. "When are you finished with classes? Would you like to spend more time together then?"

((I'm still up for RP today. I'll just encompass her class time in my next reply and then I'll interact with people again. I just want to be clear ))

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Megabyte kept her soft smile as she pulled herself back from Peeps' cheek, eyes on the other mare with just as much attention as she was receiving. She just had to take in everything about her marefriend: her cherry red mane that matched her coat perfectly; the creamy stripe running through her mane and tail adding perfect contrast to the color; her eyes, perfect pools of green that soothed her soul. She broke from her trance as Peeps spoke to her, only seeming more bashful after the complement. "You are beautiful too." She replied in a soft voice. Her state was shattered when it seemed their time had ran out. "My class actually starts soon too... My last class for today ends at three-fifty though." She replied. "And of course. I would love to spend more time with you after."

((Same thing for me as Twi. Just going to say what's in the class, then get back to others. ))

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Silver frowned visibly, "That you don't like Candi and you don't want me to be with her? Ya. I know." Silver leaned up against the side of his bed, crossing his legs over each other, visibly not happy since his guess was probably correct.
      "Silver, that's only half-true. I don't have much of an opinion on Candi anymore, since I can forgive when she was being a bitch to me for no reason a while back due to hormones since I know she's pregnant. I don't think it's be a good idea for you to be with her, however. You hit that one right on the head. And do you know why? Because, Sil, I know you. I know how you operate. You were not yourself when you and she 'hooked up'. I feel I can say with 100% certainty that even if the relationship starts hurting you, if you don't want it, you won't say a damn thing because you're too nice! You don't want to see her cry, am I right?!"

His voice had steadily raised throughout his little speech; he wasn't shouting yet but it wouldn't take much more before he was.

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      "Silver, that's only half-true. I don't have much of an opinion on Candi anymore, since I can forgive when she was being a bitch to me for no reason a while back due to hormones since I know she's pregnant. I don't think it's be a good idea for you to be with her, however. You hit that one right on the head. And do you know why? Because, Sil, I know you. I know how you operate. You were not yourself when you and she 'hooked up'. I feel I can say with 100% certainty that even if the relationship starts hurting you, if you don't want it, you won't say a damn thing because you're too nice! You don't want to see her cry, am I right?!"

His voice had steadily raised throughout his little speech; he wasn't shouting yet but it wouldn't take much more before he was.
      Silver was getting angrier, his voice raising slightly, "Oh, you know me?! How could you possibly know me? You don't know what my life has been like since you left for your fancyshmancy music camp. I've had to conform damnit! Strive for mediocracy in nearly every way!" Silver stood up straight and started to approach Arpe, "When have you ever truly been with a mare? When have you seen a mare cry and want to do anything you could to stop that, no matter who she was?" Silver was getting right up in Arpe's face now, having to hover with his wings, "In fact, when's the last time you have even had feelings for someone? Sure as hell couldn't be anytime recently."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Silver was getting angrier, his voice raising slightly, "Oh, you know me?! How could you possibly know me? You don't know what my life has been like since you left for your fancyshmancy music camp. I've had to conform damnit! Strive for mediocracy in nearly every way!" Silver stood up straight and started to approach Arpe, "When have you ever truly been with a mare? When have you seen a mare cry and want to do anything you could to stop that, no matter who she was?" Silver was getting right up in Arpe's face now, having to hover with his wings, "In fact, when's the last time you have even had feelings for someone? Sure as hell couldn't be anytime recently."
      Oh, that tore it. "Conform? Mediocrity? Now why the hell would you do that?! Is that some military bullshit?! That's hardly the pegasus I knew in high school, the one who I fought alongside! And don't give me that accusation that I've never had feelings for anyone. You know damn well about my feelings for Silver Lining in high school. And recently? Hahahah... you have no idea..." He snarled, but there was a hurt look in his eyes.