FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 12 of 257 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
      Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      ((sorry for taking so long, didn't see your post fire))

Dino nodded in agreement as he continued chopping up the ingredients then placed them in a pot to cook. "I can agree with that, I can't wait to meet all those hot mares. Maybe we should head out tonight?"

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Where all trapped in a maze of
      relationships. Life goes on
      with, or without you. I swim
      in the sea of the unconcious.
      I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      While sitting on top of the comfortable bench Prankstar happened to spot someone he hadnt seen since high school. "Hmmmmmmmm?" he scowled then looked the other way. "He's here as well. Oh wait lemme guess. I suppose Silver is here to." he said to himself. "No worries,all they have to is not fall into my pranks by accident."

"Persona!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing collapses on the floor of his dorm, his knees no longer able to support the weight of him and 100 pounds of text books in his saddlebag. Having been buried in chemistry and literary analysis work, he hasent had much time to spend with his friends, or appologize to Arpe. Still no word of who my roomey will be. He thought to himself, pushing his bag into the corner of the room and flopping down on the bed. Kinda lonely here.... He let his thoughts trail off.
      This is the best signature ever.

I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      "I should head back to the dorm....already got my things set up. Might as well get accustomed to the place." Prankstar got up and headed to the dorm. Upon opening the door he came across another old friend. "Ohai! I thought I had this dorm alone. Mustve been blind as hell. That's another mix up to the list. Just a while ago I stumbled into a dorm with mares in it. Wrong room. Anyway how are youuuuuuu Blackie?" Prankstar grinned mischievously.

"Persona!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing jolted upright in his bed, staring at the white pony he recognized from high school. He narrowed his eyes, not sure if the stallion was being sarcastic. Blackwing got up out of bed and walked to Prank, after staring him down for a moment, he held his hoof out, "Been quite a long time." Blackwing said, attempting to be nice.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio continued trotting back to the dorm area, humming to himself. He spread his large wings a little to soak up the sunlight and warm up, smiling. "Ahhh... it's a beautiful day, no? Nice and sunny..."

'All in all, today's been a pretty good day, I dare say. Time to head back and just chill in the dorm.'
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Prankstar shaked his hoof. "Indeed it has been. Lets try to be friends this time around please? Just don't walk into one of my prank's by accident. I'll even show you how to spot em if that'll help. You know by now a talent cannot be withheld." he shrugged "Anyway, I've been traveling around Equestria for 3 years. Then I decided to go to college. What compelled me to travel? I dunno...."

"Persona!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      "Interesting." Blackwing said, regarding his travels. "I just when straight from Highschool to College, no seance in wasting time right?" He said, walking back over to his bed. "As far as your pranks go, as long as their not directed at me, we should get along just fine. Ive been working on some components from fire crackers, I think I have a powder that might help you a bit...."

He herd someone trotting down the hallway, "Hey, I gotta take care of something right quick....." He said to Prank, thinking it might be Arpeggio.

I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      "Do as you must. I'll be here tinkering with some of my things. I actually have some old school gags somewhere." Prankstar began searching through his chest of prank's. "No closet anymore...though mine wasnt organized anyway."
      Last edited by Yu Narukami; 09-11-2012 at 08:10 PM.

"Persona!"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio re-entered the dorm area and began walking down the hall towards his dorm room, humming to himself. The pegasus was still in a pretty good mood.

'Let's see, I should probably get my staff paper and junk in order... then I'll go eat dinner; maybe Silver will wanna come with me...'
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio