FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 11 of 257 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
      Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      "Not a problem at all. If we do not question, we never know." Peeps shrugged and finally placed all of her focus on her roommate. "My interests lie in investigation which results in me needing varied and specific knowledge in many areas." Peeps looked Ferrarity up and down and noticed her strong flank and legs. She noticed the way her hair looked windswept though it was not windy out and she smiled. "For example, I can see that you're an athlete. You're seeming rather unkempt, probably from exercise, which would indicate that you're not doing it to stay fit since you make time to exercise on a busy day such as this. Additionally I notice that you have very strong legs. Might you be a runner?

Where all trapped in a maze of
      relationships. Life goes on
      with, or without you. I swim
      in the sea of the unconcious.
      I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Prankstar looked around campus a little.
      "Man oh man. When was the last time I heard somepony's scream in shock." Prankstar sneakily rolled a stink bomb into a group of gossiping mares. It went off,and they screamed loudly. Prankstar chuckled "Just like old times."

"Persona!"

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity nods with a smile "Yep, fastest pony to ever run on land." she sat up and dashed to the other end of the room. "Not many have my type of ability." she runs back to her bed in a crimson blur. "It's my natural talent and ability by far!"

I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      "Ugh.....maybe I should've asked for a tour... I'm so lost here." Prankstar sighed. "No matter I just gotta keep wandering until I memorize this college....that's a stupid idea."
      Prankstar shook his head. "All I have is my prank equipment. I can make a good trap. Though I think that's too over the top. After all I just came here." With that being said he continued to wander about.

"Persona!"

Oh Canadorable

"Now, if you will all
      excuse me, I must return to
      Canterlot. I'm expecting some
      mail."

Geeky

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Of course you deserve this! ^.^Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      Peeps eyes lit up at Ferrarity's response and she scampered quite animatedly across the room to get a closer look at her roommate. Peeps circled Ferrarity, looking her up and down. Peeps's eye mere milimetres from Ferrarity's coat, mane, tail, then hooves. "Fastest pony on land you say? That is an incredible claim! What do you eat to maintain that status? Exercise habits? Do you have persistent aches? How do you psyche yourself up? What races have you participated in?" Peeps chattered excitedly and looked at her roommate as if expecting answers to each of her questions, though reasonably she was not giving Ferrarity enough time to even consider one answer before another curiosity had taken her away. "Oh excuse me," Peeps straightened and looked around her set out belongs on the bed "It is necessary that I find my notebook if we're to proceed any farther." Peeps turned her back to her roommate and trotted to her bed to begin searching for her notebook.

I search for your heart,
      pursuing my true self.

Uneasy

Bits
      Bits
      Prankstar was a little exhausted from his constant wandering. He happened to catch glimpse of a shaded bench and sat.
      "I'll just rest a little. Pranking while tired makes room for error. Which is a no."
      He looked inside his saddlebag to see what items and equipment he had on him. "Enough for a trap of sorts. I still find it odd...my imagination has grown over the years." he laughed.

"Persona!"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Arpeggio View Post
      Arpeggio gave a small smile. "I dunno; I was enjoying listening to you talk. Something's bothering you, though. C'mon, Sil; I'm your friend; I can tell when something's bothering you. What's the matter?" He sat down on a bench in the hallway, not far from the exit to the building.
      "I was rambling! How does anypony enjoy that?" Silver said, louder than he intended, then sighed, "I know you're my friend. I guess I'm just, excited is all... Rooming with you, getting out hang out with you, eating with you, getting to see where your classes are"
      silver fought himself in his head, but he tried to not make it apparent in his expression, get off of the 'you' sentences... Why? because that's what he wants... but maybe that's what I think! "and... umm... CLASSES! yes, classes starting soon..."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio actually blushed a little at all the 'you' sentences Silver was using. "Sil... that's really flattering, you know that?" He smiled slightly. "Heheh... you're gonna make me blush, dude. You really are that excited to spend all that time with me?"

'He's so cute when he blushes like that.' "Heheh... c'mon, Sil. Let's head back to the dorm, okay?" The pegasus got up, starting to leave the music building so they could fly back to the dorm.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "J-just the first things that popped into my head is all" Silver said, following Arpe out and trying to make it sound like he wasnt so obsessed with him and trying to control his blush, "Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm looking forward to my OTC classes, hanging out with Blackie, trying all the food places around here, and the hoofball games!" Dude, you always pussy out on this stuff. WELL I'M a STRAIGHT STALLION. ok, you just keep telling yourself that. I AM!
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Hehehh... hoofball really isn't my thing but I love to hear the pep band playing. I've been considering taking up another instrument besides the piano so I might join it eventually." He chuckled a bit more. "I hope your OTC classes go well, Sil... and yeah, I'm looking forward to hanging out with Blackie again, too. You and he were probably my best friends in high school. Oh, and take it from me, the food here is delicious~ It's pretty varied, too." He hummed to himself as he began making his way back to the dorm area.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Page 11 of 257 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast