FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 102 of 257 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
    Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2564
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi raised her eyebrow playfully, "A mare like me ey? What's that suppose to mean?"
      She smiled at him, feeling comfortable with a stallion for the first time in a while.
      "I don't know what to say....you have to understand why I'm a little hesitant to rush into anything...."
      "Well, a pretty one, one who needs help, one who can have a fiery side... Well, you," Silver smiled, staying comfortable, "I understand... if you don't want to get into anything new...."
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Baron
      The Sweetest Background Pony

Silly

Bits
      Awards Best of '12 - Best Signature
      Bits
      "Actually...." She stepped closer bringing her nose to his.
      "I think a radical change is just what I need."
      She smiled, but she was so close he couldn't see, but she hoped he was smiling too.

"So....I shouldn't leave huh?"

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver smiled as she got closer, and as she finished talking, with thier noses touching, Silver made a quick, impulsive kiss on Candi's lips, parting yet staying close and saying with a smirk, "Does that answer your question?"

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Candi blushed brightly as he kissed her, and tackled him as he smiled at her.
      She stood over him and winked, "I guess I need you to carry that back to my room!"

She jumped off of him and and giggled, "Oops did I make you bump your head again?!"
      Last edited by Candy Mane; 10-19-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity sat down with her forelegs over her face. "Perche...perche ora?" She had Istallion roots, and when her emotions got the best of her she started speaking it. "Non appena ci siamo messi insieme, e 'solo ... portato via da me! Non è giusto!"

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio had glanced outside, then watched Silver and Candi go down... then watched her tackle him and him kiss her. His left eye twitched. 'Ghhk... okay, Sil; nice to see your amnesia isn't making you awkward...' He felt an irritation burning in his chest and belly but didn't say anything... then he heard the Istallian words.

His ears perked up and he walked to where he heard Ferr talking, then spoke in the same language (while he didn't have roots in the country, he learned the language for singing purposes). "Mi scusi, ma la cosa che vi assillano?" He gave the red earth pony a warm, caring look.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Candy Mane View Post
      Candi blushed brightly as he kissed her, and tackled him as he smiled her at her.
      She stood over him and winked, "I guess I need you to carry that back to my room!"

She jumped off of him and and giggled, "Oops did I make you bump your head again?!"
      "Woah!" Silver said in surprise as he was tackled to the ground, and then he smiled back at Candi, "I guess so. And I might get to help you unpack." Silver turned around and sat up, getting up, "And don't worry about my head, it takes quite the bump to hurt it."

Silver stood up, and did the same exaggerated movement to get Candi's bag back on his back from earlier.
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Um...o-ok, I guess.

Timid

Bits
      Bits
      Ferrarity's ears perked to hearing somepony speaking to her in the same language. She looked up and over her hooves to the brown pegasus that spoke to her with a slight look of shock, but more of a look of sadness (). "La mia ragazza ... Air appena avuto la sua ala rotta ... di nuovo ..." Her lips quivered after she said that then started crying with her hooves over her eyes

(( I did it again ))

Baron

Silly

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post

"Woah!" Silver said in surprise as he was tackled to the ground, and then he smiled back at Candi, "I guess so. And I might get to help you unpack." Silver turned around and sat up, getting up, "And don't worry about my head, it takes quite the bump to hurt it."

Silver stood up, and did the same exaggerated movement to get Candi's bag back on his back from earlier.
      Candi smiled brightly and backed up, "I...hmm" she chewed on her lip as Silver got up and grabbed her bag.
      "I don't know how long this....thing...we have between us is gonna last," she motioned to Silver then back to herself, "But I intend to enjoy every moment of it!"
      She bounced down the hall and back to her room, feeling much giddier than before. As she opened the door to her room she say her Octavia plushie sitting on her bed. "It's a sign I was meant to stay," she said to herself picking up the toy and hugging it to her chest.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio cringed a bit when he saw her crying. He sat down next to her and wrapped one of his large wings around her side to try and comfort her, giving her a gentle nuzzle. "Cari... Spero che lei sarà bene." He didn't say anything else, just letting the mare cry it out, gently rubbing her back.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio