FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 257 1231151101 ... LastLast
      Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Trotman University

((Please See the OOC/Discussion Thread for details on how to join, and the general info regarding this RP.))

Trotman University, a relatively small college seemingly in the middle of nowhere, but along the coast. Just last year, the first, true graduating class of Equestria Central High School left for their new careers, some immediately joining the workforce, some enlisting in the Royal Guard, and some leaving for higher education.

Trotman University was the choice of a few of those leaving, the others going to Equestria University. Silver Wing was one of the few. It's move in day, and he had finally finished moving his stuff in, rearranging furniture, and saying his goodbyes to his parents. Once they were out the door, he stood there for a second, and let out a a long, sigh of relief.

Finally, they're gone, He thought as he flapped up onto his raised bed, with just enough clearance from the ceiling to be comfortable, Now, just to wait for my roommate...
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Go ahead and ask me stuff, I like answering questions
      Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio was another of those who chose Trotman, though he was only a sophomore; the brown pegasus had taken a year off of schooling after graduating high school to hone his music skills and earn himself some money performing.

'You'd think that bringing less stuff would mean it would be easier to get everything taken care of...' The pegasus had indeed brought less stuff, but he still was pulling a small cart with a few boxes of his things in them, such as his suit, his toiletries, his boxing gear... He'd taken care of talking to the music department faculty and already got everything organized there, so he entered the dorm hall, going to the second floor and walking down the hall. He'd heard that his roommate was a freshman because they didn't have any more non-paired sophomores but he didn't mind. How bad could it be?

"202...203... 204... ah! Here we go... 205." Arpeggio unhitched the small cart and put his key in the door, unlocking it. "Hell...o?" That pegasus on the bed looked awfully familiar... but there was no way. He hadn't kept in contact with them in several years.
      Last edited by Arpeggio; 09-02-2012 at 02:34 PM.
      Nothing is ever as it seems...

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Ask me stuff! http://www.equestriaforever.com/show...9-Ask-Arpeggio

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino walked onto the campus again. Though he was only a freshman, he had spent his senior year of high school taking college classes. He had chosen Trotman due to its excellent archeological program, which he was going to major in. Dino however hadn't stayed at the dorms last year. He walked into the building, unsure of where to go. Looking at a map, he realizes that his room is 333, on the third floor. I wonder who my roommate is Dino thought to himself. He found room 333, and unlocked it stepping into the room. "Great, there's no place to put my specimens!" Dino flopped onto the bed moaning.

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver heard the door unlock, and the door start opening, as he jumped down off the bed and perked up, "Hey man, if you need anything just... let... me.... know..." Silver slowed down as he noticed who was at the door, "ARPE?!"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      Arpeggio blinked a few times. He then rubbed his eyes with his forehooves, moving a little of his more unkempt-styled mane out of his face and looking at Silver. "...Stars above, Silver!" He dashed over to Silver, giving the other pegasus a bro-hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages! What's it been, three years?"

No matter what, keep asking questions. Don't let others control you. Burn your dread, face your true self, and reach out to the truth!

Live every day like you'll never live another, love everyone like you'll never love another...

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      "oof!" Silver grunts as he's unexpectedly hugged, "Haha, hey! It is you! I think it might have been more like 4 years man, what you've been up to?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing lazily trotted down the hallway, having recently arrived at Trottman off of a scholarship. He lugged all of his belongings on his back, tired from the long trip, and anxious to be at a new school. He went to administration and received his room key, "215....." He mumbled to himself, he dragged his feet down the hallway. He noticed the room across the halls door was open, being nosey, he snuck a peek in. Silver and Arpe? "SILVER! ARPE!"
      This is the best signature ever.

Currently fabulous~

Awesome

Bits
      Bits
      "Three or four, anyway." He grinned, then turned his head out the door. "Blackie? Hey, dude!" He smiled further, breaking the hug with Silver and stroking his goatee slightly.

"A regular reunion, eh?" He went and pulled Black into the room, into a big hug. "Good to see you, man!"

Never been better!

Confused

Bits
      Bits
      Blackwing embraced his friend tightly, surprised to see him. "Its been ages eh?!" He exclaimed. "Man have you..... grown." Blackwing said, looking his friend over, from his surprisingly large build to his new goatee.

He turned swiftly to Silver, tackling him to the ground, "How ya been buddy?"
      This is the best signature ever.

Status? What's a Status?

Meh

Bits
      Bits
      Silver barely had time to recover from the last tackle when Black Wing tacked him, making that twice within the hour, "AAAAAAAAHhhhhey! Blackie! Nice to see you again! I've been doin pretty good, how bouts you?"
      Trust me, I'm a pilot.

Just Click right here!

Page 1 of 257 1231151101 ... LastLast