FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Live and Time Goes by so Fast

Geeky

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Dark Equestria (Lunar Colosseum) (Recruiting)

In this setting Celestia and Luna are the empresses of Equestria, both tyrants in their own right though Celestia is hot headed and has a dark sense of humor while Luna is cold and calculating.

Yet at one point Luna had actually been good, being Starlight Moon and creating the Midnight Order... a safe haven for ponies wanting protection and peace from the heavy weight of the Empire. Yet Celestia had a plan, a plan that took 1000 years to come to full fruition, having banished Starlight Moon to buy herself time, using the Elements of Discord they had created. Upon the return of her wayward sister, Starlight Moon was forced to become the evil Empress Luna once again.

Who did this to her? Twilight Sparkle and those like her... herself being the Element of Spite and the other discordians being the Elements of Cruelty, Deceit, Treachery, Greed, and Fear. Working together because each wanted power and the ability to control others. Was this a stable union? No, there will and is conflict between these six 'generals' at times yet partly from fear of Celestia and partly because of their own selfish desires they worked together.

The focus will be characters within the Midnight Order, and while it is a darker Equestria and many of the ponies from the show will have a reversal of roles (the Empresses and Discordians being the biggest case of this) with examples being Prince Blueblood, Trixie, Gilda, the Flim Flam brothers, Ditzy/Derpy, even Iron Will, Harmony (instead of Discord, who also took over leading the Order when Starlight Moon could not). The eventual goal will be to overcome or 'harmonize' the empresses and the Six, to turn Equestria into a happier place.

I will work to make sure it stays under or at a PG-13 rating, keeping major violence and 'other' subjects behind the scenes as I very much dislike excessive violence and taking 'other' subjects. I will also avoid having swearing in this setting, at most allowing 'pony swears'. Though it might need a moderator or two to make sure it doesn't get out-of-hoof.
      ----------------------------------------------------

Below you will find outlines of a variety of characters from the show, which will give an idea of how they will work. Any member can take the characters below, as allowed by the moderators, though since these are important characters bios would need to be created and approved by myself and the moderators. OCs will also be needed

Members of the Midnight Order:
      * Starlight Moon: Former member and founder of the Midnight Order, considered lost. The dark hearted Luna had been shown the truth of her Equestria and was offered to make it better. Using her magic Harmony brought about a very suitable change over Luna, opening her heart for good to flow into it. Becoming Starlight Moon she worked with Harmony to create a safe haven and resistance to Celestia's rule. Yet eventually came the time she was to face Celestia and was locked for 1000 years, and when released Celestia was ready to undo what Harmony had done. Using the Dark Elements the good that was in Starlight Moon was forced out from her soul and her heart was closed from any farther alteration.
      -------------------------------------
      * Harmony: This strange yet powerful being brought about the coming of Starlight Moon and helped create the Midnight Order over 1000 years ago. Currently she is the secret guardian and source of wisdom for the Midnight Order, only know by the high level members... yet she is spoken of by others. Could be said to be the one in charge if it wasn't for the fact she lets others do so.
      * Prince Blueblood (Element of Generosity): high level member of the Midnight Order, keeps an eye on his aunts as well as Rarity's activity with Canterlot elites. Out of all the high level members he is look on the most for leadership and to give the orders.
      * Trixie (Element of Magic): high level member of the Midnight Order parents killed by Twilight. In addition, when she tried to face Twilight she was mocked, humiliated, and left for dead. The most magically gifted in the Order and the one in charge of training unicorns in more advanced magic as well as keeper of lore.
      * Gilda (Element of Loyalty): high level member of the Midnight Order, betrayed by Rainbow Dash and forced to watch her kind hunted and killed for sport by the pegasi. In charge of combat training and has connections with the Griffin Kingdom.
      * Flim and Flam (Elements of Honesty): high level members of the Midnight Order, ran out of business by Applejack. A good head for numbers and money, as such they are in charge of the Orders flow of money and how to use it. In addition always seems to have a catchy tone to lighten the mood.
      * Ditzy Doo (Element of Laughter): high level member of the Midnight Order, her daughter dinky killed by Pinkamena. Knows how to get information, packages, and mail around Equestria undetected.

The Dark Elements... or as some call them the Elements of Discord, who wield each of them 'in ()', and where they stay normally or where they can be found 'in []'.
      Spite (Twilight Sparkle)[The Grand Librarium], Cruelty (Fluttershy)[The 'Beastial' Sanctuary], Greed (Rarity)[The Palace Boutique], Deceit (Applejack)[Apple Corporation, Apple Manor], Treachery (Rainbow Dash)[Sky Fortress], and Fear (Pinkamena)[Ministry of Moral].
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Twilight controls the use of magic as well as education and knowledge, having learned some of the darkest magic imaginable and using her intellect to conduct research on a variety of subjects... many of which can cause serious injury or even death to those involved. Many fear the magical sensors in place that can alert her and those under her of magic used, especially teleportation which is forbidden by law for all but a few.

* Fluttershy is a beastmistress that controls the creatures and monsters of the forboding Everfree Forest... as well as create her own 'children'. A mare with a seemlying 'sweet' exterior but as per her element can be quite cruel and has a terrifying rage when angered.

* Rarity is considered to be a great beauty indeed; both coveted and fear by those of Canterlot elite, because of her bewitches charm and grace. Controls those of high blood, even going so far as to use blackmail to get what she wants. Runs under her large shop a sweet shop run by foals and mares that have nowhere else to go, as well as sending the prettier and more lovely mares and fillies to be trained to attend to those that visit her shop.

* Applejack controls the businesses as well as to an extent the criminal element of Equestria, the Apple Corps overshadowing all who wish for work or need to buy and sell. The Apple family being much like the 'mob' in setup and is currently run by Don Macintosh though Applejack plans on trying to get her brother out of the way so she can be in change.

* Rainbow Dash is the caption of the Shadow Bolts, leading her ruthless police force to make sure all the laws of the empresses are followed. Yet her and her officers are as corrupt as you can get taking or demanding as well as using violence against those that try to go against them. She is known as the fastest pegasus in Equestria and to hear the sound of the Dark Rainboom means that another pony will be captured by her.

* Pinkamena is for many the discordian one should fear the most... which is what she wants. Her laughter and smile bring a chill to a pony's heart. One's paranoia becomes complete as you cannot outrun her, you cannot hide from her. She creates parties nopony wants to go to but must by law. This pink mare controls the moral making sure all live with a hopelessness and fear... herself moving from glee, to depression, to anger.

Programmer Extraordinaire

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      Wow, this looks like an amazing setting for a good roleplay. And I would love to join it if it's still on!

Spoiler: Who do you use? 

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      I would also be interested in this RP.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

My friends are happy so I am
      happy

Timid

Bits
      Bits
      I am interested as well And as much as I would want to be my own OC I can do Pinkamena or Fluttershy as I think I could get into those characters pretty easy. But if anyone else would want them I would step away and let them have it I would love to be my own OC if so though but yea you should totally go through with this

Why am I stuck playing
      backseat to Dante??

Classy

Bits
      Bits
      Interesting Premise. I like it! If it is still on, I'll join in!

"And if I become a demon, so be it. I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her."

"How kind of you to open
      that lock for me. Every time I
      wonder if it was wise to let
      you live, you do something
      like this and show me you're
      worth keeping around."
      — Thot Trel, Star Trek

Cocky

Bits
      Bits
      If I can join... my Oc, Dark Pasts would be perfect for this RP. I hope I can still join.
      Last edited by Seventeen; 06-22-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Bits
      Bits
      Looks interesting out of interest in regards to the events of the show would this alternate setting have come into being around the point of the pilot episode or at some other point during the seasons?

This user has no status.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      I would love to join this RP! It seems really interesting. If you don't mind I would like being Ditzy, the Element of Laughter or Harmony .

Live and Time Goes by so Fast

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      I apologize for having disappeared for so long, if anyone is still interested in this roleplay please post.

I'm batmaaaaaaaan

Secret

Bits
      Bits

Dark Equestria (Lunar Colosseum) (Recruiting)

This sounds cool, I would join it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast