FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
      RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Planning for a Market

Hello everyone!

Us RP-mods are considering to create a fun little market-event for you all. It would be a big, week-long time during which there will be a big market for every pony in town to enjoy!
      If there's interest we can even make a forum-version for all you sweethearts who just aren't interested in the box.

We hope to get some bigger events in the market. @Rainbow Dash is certain to be interested in showing off or holding a contest for you all, and with enough peanut-butter we might manage to convince @Trixie into getting off the couch and make some fireworks.
      Of course we may also have @Rarity to sell a couple of cheaper (but Fashionable) dresses and saddles, and perhaps our beloved princess @Twilight Sparkle can be dragged into holding an opening ceremony.

However, before we set the schedule in stone for the shoutbox we are interested in knowing about what you people would like to see - and more importantly if any of you want to hold a booth of your own. Because we would love to see all of you there.

Remember to tell if you are interested in shoutbox, forum, or both!
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

And then their was none.

Heroic

Stratus City, Thunder Island or ponyville
      Bits
      Bits
      My character Reph is a metalworker who makes things out of metal and other hard materials for a living. Would a booth like that be good? Oh and a I choose both shout box and forum.

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      I'm not completely sure I understand. So basically it sounds like there's a roleplay event where our OC's can run a stall where they sell wares of their choice? Like an RP thread, but it would take place in the shoutbox and forum? Is that about right?
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Pwny Express View Post
      I'm not completely sure I understand. So basically it sounds like there's a roleplay event where our OC's can run a stall where they sell wares of their choice? Like an RP thread, but it would take place in the shoutbox and forum? Is that about right?
      Or just head around and visit stalls. It will be very boring if everyone is stuck in a stall

But yes, otherwise quite right. Shoutbox and Forum will of course be separate and not canon to each other.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      Okay, I'll give it a shot. Pwny is an adventurer, so I guess he could sell some small trinkets he has found on adventures.
      His family also runs the jelly shop, so I guess he could also sell some jellies at the stall. Nothing pulls in potential customers like food!
      I'd use it for forum RP.
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Well, since Irelynn is an art shop owner, maybe she could have a small booth for some of her smaller paintings? Probably use Shoutbox RP

Nine-tailed
      Secret

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for the great moderator work.Asset to the Forum - For your work with the Lovables and contests.Best of '13 - Most Helpful, Best MusicianArtist
      Bits
      Don't forget you have Octavia in town, I'm sure she wouldn't mind doing a free concert.
      Man, he took his time in the sun
      Had a dream to understand
      But one day'll cease to be
      Greet the last light of the library
      We were here!