Just so you guys know, I'm Squarks. Add me on Skype (squarkies) if you feel like chatting, but yeah, I just got bored one day and tried to see how long it would take to get banned again. Naturally, the first step was to make myself a stupid sheep of a person incapable of original thought. The seem to thrive here. Some said I did my job a bit too well, but I'm a method actor. Sue me.

Next, I would flirt with people and promptly ignore them. Weird how the mind works, isn't it? You don't really realize how much you crave attention. I'm no exception, I basically did this for that exact reason. But man, flirt with someone? Suddenly I became the center of the universe. I may have exacerbated things when I started to ignore people. "Tis better to have loved than lost" is bullshit. I guess I can't blame you guys, being near V-day and all, but seriously? I made myself out to be literally the blandest person in existence. A bowl of rice pudding had more personality than Pegasis. Oh, and @Justice? You came on a bit strong. Just sayin'.

Anyway, it looks like I won't be being banned anytime soon. So You win, I suppose, I'm throwing in the towel. Or did I win? Does it matter? Of course it does!

There was one person I was sincere to, and I think they know who they are. They are the only one who is getting an apology from me. As for the rest, untill next time, when I'll have a brand new style, a brand new look and crooked smile.