FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      On Strike
      I'm an idiot.

Down

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

My goodbye/reason for leaving.

To start this off i'd like to apologize to anybody I insulted or upset when I was last here. I believe honesty is needed here so i'll be blunt...I don't enjoy My Little Pony as much as I use too. It's not because of a particular member or the site itself. Like many of you the passing f Kiki Havivy devastated me. I wanted to do good for a man who essentially lost it all and I did so by creating a lapel pin that Cadance/ShiningArmor should have by now. I went to the local the meet up and as intended with the first batch of 100 pins gave them out to the meet up in exchange for helping me advertise it's purpose. I will admit I also did refuse money because I felt advertising was enough for me to get by..I didn't wanna ask too much of people. With 50 pins given away to the meet up and another 25 mailed out to respected members of the MLP community/members of other meet ups across Canada I ordered a second batch..I advertised on facebook/tumblr/twitter and nobody bought..some called me a scammer/spammer and I went to the leader of the meet up for help..he told me to go out on the city streets and just ask random people for donations never mind that the pin was for intended for bronies not necessarily the average joe and I didn't exactly want to advertise i'm a brony. I also out sourced pins to other areas of my province because I couldn't be there in person to sell and I could handle the online sales..well the leader of the meet up chewed me out for it and I decided it would be better to quit while I was a head. A day later I got a call from Kiki's father telling me how happy he was that I was honoring his little girls memory. I explained to him exactly what was going on and my problems..he arranged for me to talk to a radio show on Everfree Radio to promote my pin..I told the leader of the meet up whats happening and he told me " My pin is a joke I had made it for my own rep/ego not to honor Kiki's memory." I had also said some very cruel mean spirited things to him out of hurt and in the long run...I just don't have it in me anymore..I am somebody who always helps out when I can no matter what..in this meet up one of the attendee's was starving out of my birthday cash I gave the attendee 50$ and told him he was welcome at my door anytime if he were hungry..I also bought doughnuts/food all to share with these people only because alot of them couldn't afford lunch..i've also dedicated countless hours since the start of high school to help out with telethons to raise money for their city.'s children's hospital. Anything I do with sick children in particular is because I have a large heart and it kills me to see another person suffer be it my enemy or my friend..because out my verbal lashing I gave to him and a few people I targeted who were also involved I was kicked from the group on Skype banned from BronyCAN/Meet Up events..so i'd like to again apologize to those I offended with my exit in the chatbox and I felt I should atleast explain why I left the way I did..end result is I don't have the same love like I use too..

Thank you for reading and understanding. I'll still poke my head in from time to time but not be as active as I use to be.

-Fritter.

On Strike
      Omg 100,000 profile views.
      Also check out my Steam, just
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      Bits
      That's very dark and sad...I cannot like this.

Just promise not to leave us permanently.

WTF

Bits
      Bits
      Goodbye I guess? Wishing you the best afterwards.

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ThreadThespian
      Bits
      I'm sorry for you, Fritter... If you have a problem you wish to talk about, come. We're diffrent than douchebags, and we're always ready to help you.
      COME ON AND SLAM
      Spoiler: When someone tries to insult me 

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      I didn't ever really talk to you much, Fritter. But, the times I have, you seemed like an awesome person. Sorry to hear about everything that you've gone through.

Good luck with whatever you want to do in life.

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      That's awful People these days are really cruel and will say anything to get someone else in trouble or make them look bad.

You know where to find me if you ever want to talk.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Sounds like you've been involved with people that are more in the fandom for the recognition than the fun. They probably saw you as a threat and started to treat you poorly because of it.

I'd never even known that you did any sorts of things like this, though they are certainly honourable. Personally I feel like leaving the fandom is only serving to increase the internalized discouragement that you'd been feeling after having been treated poorly by these people, as you're cutting yourself off from the flipside of the fandom's coin, but I suppose do as you best see fit. Hope to see you around sometimes.
      Likes Wheatley, Red liked this post

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Unfortunately fandom politics have always been an issue with bronies especially with the Kiki situation. A lot of people used that to gain popularity or used it as an excuse for their own financial gain (Unicon). Honestly I think the fandom has gotten too big for this kind of stuff and most people who genuinely want to help someone just need to stay out of it.

Now you're talking about how you feel like you don't care anymore. Maybe you just need to step back and do some things that you want to do for yourself. That doesn't mean you need to quit volunteering though. Maybe do something small like help out an individual with a project or spend a day at a local food pantry. Just don't make it your life. You need to live your own life doing things that you want.

Baron
      I've finally done it! Another
      great invention complete!

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Time Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Sorry to hear about that, dude. In a fandom large as this, it's easy to be taken advantage of.

You know you can always come chat with me on Skype or FB.

On Strike
      I'm an idiot.

Down

Bits
      Bits
      I'd like to clarify aswell that I wanted no popularity out of this and i'd never use the death of a little girl as a boost to my ego/fame whatever you want to call it. If Tara Strong or any of the VAs wanted to meet me because of my pin i'd refuse on the grounds of that it would be perceived as just that..as honest as I can be this pin was just to help who lost everything basically..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast