FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

EqF SECRET SANTA EVENT!!!

So Christmas is coming and that means all kinds of fun. Over the summer we had a gift exchange and I will be coordinating one for Christmas. So here's all the info

WHAT:
      The great Equestria Forever Secret Santa Gift Exchange! Give a gift and get a gift!

WHEN:
      Registration begins now and gifts need to be sent by Monday the 16th to ensure they arrive before Christmas. Here are the key dates

Monday DEC 2: Registration starts
      Monday DEC 9: You will randomly be given a user to get a gift for. Now is when you should start thinking about what to get them. Don't know what to get that person? Check out their profile and see who they talk to recently and who seems to know them. Talk to those people to get some ideas.
      Monday DEC 16: Gifts need to be shipped to their recipients by this time to ensure that they arrive before or around Christmas
      Wednesday DEC 25: OMG PRESENT!!!

WHY:
      Because we can and because you get the joy of receiving a gift from some special person while having the personal satisfaction of making someone else happy

HOW:
      Here's what you need to do.

1. Shoot me a PM and let me know that you want to join in the exchange. MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE IN AND IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY! A lot of users won't be able to ship overseas so I would prefer to have people matched up accordingly to make sure it isn't too much of a hassle.

2. Send @Cadance your mailing information through a PM. The reason why she is taking care of this part is so we can ensure that all personal information is handled by a staff member. She has graciously agreed to take care of this part of the event so send her a thank you.

3. On December 9, I will put all the names into a random number generator and determine who sends a gift to whom in this fashion so that it's random. As I said before, I'll try to group people based on nationality and whether or not they can ship that way to keep the hassle and costs low. At that point, I will send the list to Cadance and she will send everyone the name and shipping info of the person you're getting a gift for.

4. Start thinking about what you're going to send to that special somepony. Spend what you're comfortable with or if you're short on cash then make something homemade and heartfelt. If you don't know what to get that person, ask around and see what other people think.

5. Ship the gift by December 15 to ensure it will arrive before or around Christmas. It's fine if you order a gift online and have it shipped directly to that person. If you decide to go with a digital gift such as a steam game or something along those lines, I suggest sending it on Christmas as a special surprise. Also, write that person a letter and send it with the gift. If you had the gift sent directly to them, send a letter anyway because everyone likes getting letters.

6. Don't open that gift before Christmas. I'll be watching. But once the time comes, go ahead and tear into it. I'll post a topic to let people post what they received when that time comes.

7. I know last time we had a gift exchange, a few people did not receive gifts. I know things happen. For instance, the gift I sent for the summer gift exchange was lost in shipping and after a long series of events, I was not refunded for the purchase, and being short on cash, I was forced to send a letter to my intended recipient explaining the situation.

That being said, I want to make sure that we have a contingency plan in place if something does happen and someone doesn't get a gift that had signed up and sent something to someone. So if you would be willing to put in a little extra effort into this event and help cover anyone who gets overlooked, let me know and we can talk more about this so nopony gets left out.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

SIGNUPS START RIGHT NOW!

The list:

The King of all Cosmos/Ika Musume
      Chrysalis
      Cadance
      Ferrarity
      Ezlovable
      Rose Bubble
      Drinky Hooves
      Coder
      The Blues Brony
      Twitch-A-Twitch
      Lyra
      Busy-Beee
      Last edited by Vaporeon; 12-09-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Adding participants to the subject list

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      I'll definitely do my best to participate

Large and in charge

Tired

Bits
      Bits
      I guess I can give it a try

Lord
      Finally coming out as the real
      me

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      Don't forget, I need to know what country you're in and if you can ship internationally!

Baron
      Finia is the only person
      keeping the site alive.
      #Finia4owner

Cool

Bits
      Bits
      Oh I love this event! It gives me the chance to stalk some random member and give them a gift equivalent to chewing gum.

'Ewwo! <3

Mischievous

Bits
      Items Muffin
      Awards White KnightBest of '14 - Most Helpful Member, Kindest MemberTime Lord
      Bits
      I believe I'm joining as well!
      If anything I say seems offensive in any way, be sure to say so!

Baron
      Warning: May Cause Diabetes

Down

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - For the time you spend with the staff team. Thank you for all your effort.Best of '13 - Kindest Member, Community FavouriteTime Lord - Achieved 1 Month of Online Time with at least 10 hours per day.
      Bits
      Remember to send me your addresses! I promise I won't do anything with them

Count
      Bleh..

Godly

Bits
      Awards Best of '14 - Best ThreadThespian
      Bits
      Wish I could participate... I barely have enough money for my own family christmas. Sorry, without me this time, unless somepony wants to give me a present without me giving anything in return. Nah, would feel bad. Either way, Merry Christmas everyone.
      COME ON AND SLAM
      Spoiler: When someone tries to insult me 

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      Much as I'd love to join again, I really don't have the money this year. Maybe during the summer event, assuming we do that one again this year.
      Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Buyer of goods
      <3

Happy

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Wow
Many sad
Much criBest of '14 - Best StaffShouter - Top 5 in Lifetime ShoutsElement of Generosity - BECAUSE PONIES ARE NICE and you're a nice pony who helps make the forum better!Best of '12 - Best Staff, Most Helpful and Community Favourite.Asset to the Forum
      Bits
      I'll join in.
      Just note that shipping it the 15th will mean it wont be there on time for christmas if you're sending something internationally.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast