FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

Event - Marsh Castle Exploration

-Introduction-
      Ancient Stones, a pony known for her skill in archeology, have recently found an abandoned castle half-hidden in a marsh. Due to its location and the fact that most of her colegues are on another dig she have decided to ask for help in exploring it.
      The task is simple: to ensure her safe arrival and return from the castle, help in an carrying she might need, and any other tasks an old archologist might require help with.
      In return she will not only pay and add the names of her workers to the paper she hope to produce as a result of this, but she will also allow her aides to explore the castle with her - as long as they do not destroy anything and report their findings to her.

-Information-
      This event is what you might expect based on the introduction. The players will be exploring a large half-ruined castle filled with trap-doors and other hidden surprises.
      The event will take place over a couple of days to give everyone time to play. It will consist of some traveling and arrival to the castle, time to play around and explore the mysterious place, and a travel back.
      During the exploration your characters most likely will be running into some surprise traps. These traps will be handled by one of the RP-mods and may god-mod your character. This means that sometimes ( not always ) traps may simply spin you down a chute or into another room without a chance to try and save yourself. Please be aware that this might happen.
      Exploration of the castle outside of event-times is strictly forbidden unless a mod is present. This is due to the trapped nature of the building. Talking within the camp or at specified 'safe' zones is permitted and indeed encouraged.

-Planning-
      The event will begin on January the 17'th at around 19:00 GMT ( 14:00 EST ) inside and outside The Adventure, as the job itself is delivered by Grey Shades. From there Ancient Stones will take any present ponies for a trip to the castle itself. The players will also set up camp. There will eventually be a short exploration of the castle itself, if there is time.

Anyone unable to attend to this part is asked to alert the mods ahead of time, and they will be assumed to be along. Anyone not present and who have not alerted before the next part is assumed to have remained in Ponyville, and will not be able to attend.

At around 20:00 EST ( 1:00 GMT ) a longer exploration of the castle will begin. This will initially be guided by Ancient Stones, but players will soon be allowed to roam free soon enough. It will end with a meal and gathering in the camp.

On January the 18'th at around 19:00 GMT ( 14:00 EST ) there will be lunch and then another exploration of the castle, to benefit the players in Europe.

At around 20:00 EST ( 1:00 GMT ) a longer exploration of the castle will begin. This will initially be guided by Ancient Stones, but players will soon be allowed to roam free soon enough. It will end with a meal and gathering in the camp.

On January the 19'th at around 19:00 GMT ( 14:00 EST ) there will be lunch and then another exploration of the castle, to benefit the players in Europe.

At around 20:00 EST ( 1:00 GMT ) there will be a final, short look around the castle before the ponies travels back to Ponyville. Everyone is assumed to be along, even if they are unable to personally attend. Due to the late time they will arrive back in Ponyville The Adventure will be closed, and any character who wants due payment will be asked to visit later.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Dino will be able to attend most if not all events. I'm sure his expertise in archeology and history will come in handy on this expedition!

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

Yay, it's summer vacation,
      finally!

Innocent

Bits
      Bits
      Mmm... Well well, a proper RP event; and what seems like quite an exciting one at that. If I EVER get around to writing up my submission for Lemon, then count me in. Seems like it'll be a good time.

And then their was none.

Heroic

Stratus City, Thunder Island or ponyville
      Bits
      Bits
      My Oc Reph would gladly attend. I am sure his knowledge of metals will come in handy. I've been trying to get back into rp.
      Last edited by Reph Towaylen; 01-12-2014 at 10:23 PM.

What can I do ya for
      Wandering Vagabond

Smitten

Bits
      Awards Decommissioned with Honors - Thanks for all the hard work as staff, Dave!Asset to the ForumGood OPBest of '13 - Mass Debater
      Bits
      Time to dust Trinket Finder and join in the fun

Always forwards, never back.

Chaotic

Bits
      Bits
      count me in. sure to do better then my other times Rping
      Roleplay Character: Gold Rush

My Youtube Channel - zuzoscorner

Baron
      Lovin' airlines

Arrogant

Bits
      Awards Linguist
      Bits
      Im sorry to say, it looks like I'll be traveling this weekend. I really wish I could make it. RP mods, if I can make it at one of the later events this weekend could I join in even though I can't come to the first event?

Chrysalis made this awesome sig!

RolePlay Moderator

I am Alpharius

Friendly

Bits
      Awards Thespian
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
      Im sorry to say, it looks like I'll be traveling this weekend. I really wish I could make it. RP mods, if I can make it at one of the later events this weekend could I join in even though I can't come to the first event?
      Yes. As long as you tell us that you are 'there' ( and show up at least once ) you can attend it all. We'll just assume you are quietly in the background or doing chores or something.
      The Emperor Protects.

Praised be the Omnissiah.

Hydra Dominatus!

Always forwards, never back.

Chaotic

Bits
      Bits
      nvm
      Roleplay Character: Gold Rush

My Youtube Channel - zuzoscorner

Status is within expectable
      perimeters

Geeky

Bits
      Bits
      Do you need to ask twice?
      Love should be the banner we all move under.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast