FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF

Thread: OC: Sideburn

Emotionless

Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

OC: Sideburn

Name: SIDEBURN

Species: unicorn

Description: Sideburn is yellow with a red mane. His cutie mark is a red flame. He is kind of on the wild side sense he is obsessed with fire and explosions.

Background: Sideburn lived in Manehatten with his two brothers Burnout and Inflame. He was always the lesser of the two, while Inflame was the genius and Burnout was the natural leader. He was always the one to charge in head first without thinking. He always liked explosions and when he saw that Burnout and Inflame we're studying fire magic he started learning fire magic too only problem was that the path he chose was the way of explosions. Sideburn was also always the crazy one of the three brothers meaning that he would usually joke around when in a serious situation but somehow it always goes to his favor. He eventually moves to Ponyville to follow Burnout even though he told him to stay with Inflame and moves in with Burnout and has been there since.... Oh and a few more things I forgot to mention. Sideburn doesn't know how to make explosions larger than that of a small firework but he is still learning even if he does have an attention span of a small filly. He was also the one to learn how to put fire out the quickest with magic of the three. He also doesn't have a job in Ponyville unlike Burnout who works at the local firehouse.

Personality: Like I said Sideburn is a little crazy but not crazy enough to be insane. He is still very careful with what he does and try's his best to make sure if any pony is in the area that they will not be harmed by his explosions. He also tends to not pay attention to things his brothers say and he is the least smart of the three.

Cutie Mark Story: (Move over Burnout and Inflame I'm takin over) Ehm.... When I was 12 years old, me and my 2 BROTHERS, Burnout and Inflame, challenged each other. The challenge was whoever could get up to the top of a mountain and back( within reason of course) while holding a flame, which mine was red, with magic first would win. I of course was in the lead when a stupid tree tripped me and made me catch a few twigs on fire. Now while my brothers were panicking yours truly took action I tried my best to put out the fire, it was burnout who actually put it out in the end though, but I did all that I could and I definitely deserve 15% of the credit. Sure the fire was only about the size of a bunny but we could not let it take on its true terrible size. After our epic attempts at putting out the fire I... I mean Burnout succeeded and we started trotting home. When we got home Burnout noticed something. OUR CUTIE MARKS APPEARED!!!!!! Burnouts was coincidentally an orange flame, mine was a red flame, and Inflames was a yellow flame. Burnout said our cutie marks probably mean our liking of fire and the color represents how we see fire and also represents our thoughtfulness to take action. Hmm... Well.. I guess that about wraps it up. Oh wait and one more thing for some reason I can only start explosions like fireworks so I still need to learn more to it. Anyway CYA SOON!!!!!!

Use: both

Other: if it needs any changes tell me an I will fix the problem. This was the toughest OC I have done up to date.
      Last edited by Sideburn; 01-06-2014 at 02:53 PM.

She's Cute Though, So It's Alright
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Asset to the ForumBest of '13 - Best Staff, Best OPGood OPLinguistTime LordThespianElement of Generosity
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits
      Hey there, @Sideburn!

This all looks pretty well and good, leaving me with just a question or two.

How does Sideburn procure explosions with his magic? Additionally, how skilled at creating them do you plan on progressing to, roughly?