FiM is community funded, click here to help out!

Donate Today!

User Tag List

• Aghast
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrogant
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bored
  • Chaotic
  • Classy
  • Cocky
  • Confident
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Delighted
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Dumb
  • Embarrased
  • Emotionless
  • Enraged
  • Excited
  • Fabulous
  • Flirtatious
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Heroic
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Lonely
  • Meh
  • Mischievous
  • Piratey
  • Proud
  • Restful
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Secret
  • Shocked
  • Shy
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Smitten
  • Sneaky
  • Suggestive
  • Timid
  • Tired
  • Toxic
  • Uneasy
  • Wise
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      *SYRIX INTENSIFIES*

WTF

Eastern Missouri, United States of America
      Bits
      User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
      Bits

BANNED (also you're a bitch) :)

I was just banned from a forum where I received most of my emotional support in recent time.

Short story: I said-- fuck it I'll just link the forum here. Ask those guys what happened. I'm fucking distraught as shit. Read the posts in chat if you don't have an FFN account.

fanfiction.net/forum/Dark-Fades-to-Silver/144313/
      WTFs Wheatley WTF'd at this

I'm Syrix, ya know me?

Dangerous

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      There is a slight problem here in this;

(1) I have no god damn clue what is going on, and your title is off as in you may be unintentionally insulting us.

(2) Your instructions were far to vague, you did not give us a clue so you are sending us on a chase to ANOTHER forum to ask what happened to you.

(3) We don't know your username

(4) You are giving zero explanation or a summary, bringing the validity of your account into question

(5) Receiving emotional support from the internet is not a good idea to begin with

(6) If you were distraught, why did you put a smily face

(7) Also, Fan Fiction. If you were getting any emotional advise from a fan fiction site, I advise something else. With grave haste.
      Thanks Pyro MLG! thanked for this post
      WTFs Wiran WTF'd at this

Magic Swords

"Lets get dangerous" -George Bush

*SYRIX INTENSIFIES*

WTF

Eastern Missouri, United States of America
      Bits
      Bits
      1. I thought it wouldn't make sense as an insult.

2. There is a lot of shit happening at one time and the situation is complicated.

3. It's Certainly Syrix.

4. 2

5. Then why are you even posting in this thread to begin with?

6. There was a smiley face in the post declaring the ban.

7. Okay, sure. When my numerous councilors can't do dick and even make things worse in some circumstances, I really have nowhere else to turn.

Chaos Baby
      Emotionless

Bits
      Awards Good OPAsset to the ForumElement of Generosity
      Bits
      Hey, can we please not drag forum drama from other forums over here.

I understand you're having a hard time but this sort of thing can easily turn into conflicts between whole forums which results in spam and hack attempts.
      Likes Wheatley, Sam Gideon, Electromancer liked this post

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
      Spoiler: stuff 

Pheonix
      Classy

Bits
      Awards Time LordHelpful Member - All the guides.Shouter
      Bits
      I was banned from a site before. Want to know what I did?

Well, I bitched and moaned about it, too. Mostly to friends, but for the most part I just made jokes and insults about how shitty the site was, which it had indeed gotten.

Of course that was back when we had a section to make posts about stupid drama shit like that.

Good times.

But yeah, if you want people to care, be more informative and less dramatic. It will decrease the amount of people thinking this is probably just some cry for attention.

I apologize for my rudeness, but much as I'd like to help, there's not really much of anything I can do with the current info.

Links to direct threads or whatever it is that site uses for topics would possibly help, screenshots of exactly what's causing issues would be better. There's also the issue our supreme lord and master the owner of this site mentioned about dragging drama from other sites...

Do whatever you think is right, but be aware of who you may hurt in the process.
      Thanks Pwny Express thanked for this post
      Likes Sam Gideon, Electromancer liked this post

Sig by Tilli

Spoiler: Steam 

Baron
      Battleborn beta is pretty
      sweet.

Amused

Bits
      Bits
      It isn't clear at all what we're supposed to be looking at. If we were on another forum and I said "Hey, go to equestriaforever.com and see what those guys did to me", would you have any idea where to begin looking?
      Spoiler: Pony Personality Test Results 

On Strike
      Omg 100,000 profile views.
      Also check out my Steam, just
      click on Home Page.

Bits
      Bits
      Alright, I hereby officially declare you a weirdo. Evidence: Slagar's reply.

This is a status.

Toxic

Bits
      Bits
      Just because you had drama on another site doesn't mean you should drag it to this one. That's all I have to say about this
      Likes Wheatley liked this post

Dangerous

Drunk

Bits
      Bits
      Quote Originally Posted by Certainly Syrix View Post
      1. I thought it wouldn't make sense as an insult.

2. There is a lot of shit happening at one time and the situation is complicated.

3. It's Certainly Syrix.

4. 2

5. Then why are you even posting in this thread to begin with?

6. There was a smiley face in the post declaring the ban.

7. Okay, sure. When my numerous councilors can't do dick and even make things worse in some circumstances, I really have nowhere else to turn.
      Lets solve this problem.

First off, calling someone a bitch over the internet is a general insult. The main problem here is that you think your post wouldn't make sense if you didn't insult something? This is not very effective logic nor is it ethically sound. At all.

Second off, If the situation was complicated and a lot of it was happening, then why didn't you put it into a summary of what is happening and explain it to us? You want us to spend time feeling sorry for you if we don't know what the hell is going on? Again, this is not effective logic nor ethically sound.

Third off, thank you for sharing your username.

Fourth off, You did not answer the question. This is not effective logic nor ethically sound.

Fifth off, I never ask for advice from the internet myself, and I do not give very serious advice most times but i do sometimes. This is not a question for me, these questions are for you, and checking my credentials isn't going to solve whatever kind of problem you are trying to solve or trying to bring into these forums. This is not effective logic nor ethically sound.

Sixth, Being ironic in a forum title in a rant and life thread in this forum isn't a very good idea to begin with, as it insults those whom do post very serious stuff (most of the time). This is not effective logic nor ethically sound.

Seventh, I know I am going to get flak for this, but have you tried something outside councilors? Like a church, or outside-internet friends, or family, or something. Of all the places to get self-help, using a fan fiction site for advise on life is not a effective idea. Chat forums don't want that life drama and it is expected that people will be less then ethical in their posts, and you draw unwanted attention by doing so. If a Councilor is making whatever situation worse, then stop seeing that councilor and find someone else, the last place you should be looking for is a fan fiction chat room.

Now.

Will you please give a summary of what is going on so we can all understand it.
      Thanks Ampharos, Sam Gideon thanked for this post
      Likes Sam Gideon, Wheatley liked this post

Magic Swords

"Lets get dangerous" -George Bush

"Are my ears burning?
      Because with how hot I look, I
      should be on fire!"

Fabulous

Bits
      Bits
      wtf are you on about.

We kinda need an explanation as to what has happened rather than "I'M BANNED BOOOO GRRR" if anyone is to do anything.
      Likes Wheatley, Electromancer liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast